Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March 2, 2015~"The Great Things that Happen May Require Many Small Faithful Moments"

1. So on Sundays, you mentioned you have 2 sessions of church...so you basically go to church twice? 
Yeah... we need the double blessings haha

2.  Austin said you got to rent a golf cart...what did you need the golf cart for? 
To have some fun duh? Mom you wouldn't think I wouldn't be taking advantage of the opportunities I have here on island would you? Is my name Bclev or not?!

Sorry nothing too much to comment on but sounds like another great week.

Our week on the other hand was a humbling one. We are struggling a little bit and I hope we can get things back and going. We are working hard, just people are not wanting to commit to anything. Its kinda a culture thing where they say I don't wanna commit because maybe something will come up. Haha... really hard but we are doing our best and this week could definitely be a good time to change up the game plan. We are planning on exciting the people more... show that the gospel is fun, and we have a bonfire night on Saturday for everyone so we hope we see some success from that. I tell you I am learning a lot here and don't wanna ever leave.  Each week there is something new and I just sit back and wonder how?! Me and my comp were talking the other day and just saying how far we have come. Guys when I look back at how I was before the mission I am a completely different person.  I know so much more now than I ever did.  I feel like I knew nothing before my mission and its sad to say that since I have been a member my whole life haha. Everything is going great though.  We are keeping that positive attitude and just going with the blows! Elder P's dad should be coming here.. actually today so that should be very interesting haha. Also today the whole zone came to the island so I got to take some pics with Stin on the island!

I really wish I had more but that is kinda it... time is flyin and I can't even describe how each week goes faster and faster.   Actually I guess I have one cool/ funny experience for the week. Me and P-diddy were on interchanges...again haha and were teaching one of my investigators and it honestly was the most bomb lesson ever! We taught her on the beach and just taught everything so smooth.. then we invited her to baptism and she accepted and totally got an answer to her prayer! Her name is Marlene and she is awesome, really smart but shy.  She should be getting baptized this Sunday with another kid we are teaching named Cristian ..but he is a little shaky. ..anyways in the lesson with Marlene, Elder Paulson said the funniest thing.. it was like "I feel the Spirit...and its not just because we're on the beach with the nice view and breeze and sun setting, I really felt it" hahah then she like gave us in-lesson commentary.. when I invited her to be baptized she was like "oh that was a really good way to tie that in and invite me in that way" haha we all just started laughing...so yeah pray for Marlene and Cristian please.  Hope all are doing great and keep up the hard work! Love all of you and di yu Ma!


Elda Clev

Elder Cleverly, Elder Paulson and Elder Walton

Elder Smith aka "Stin", Elder Cleverly and Elder Paulson

1 comment:

  1. Elder, I like your comment "Guys when I look back at how I was before the mission I am a completely different person." I can tell in your emails that you have progressed in understanding of the gospel, through serving and loving the people you teach.

    ReplyDelete