1. So Eden sent some pictures of you guys cutting an older guys hair...so do you guys do that often or just that time? She also said you washed his hair. Is he a member?
Mom apart from being a missionary...I'm a part time barber of course! hahah no just that time. He is not a member and we were hoping it would help him change his life but it didn't... he smoked a cigarette right after.
2. You talked about Hubert and where you have a baptism date for him....Is he hesitant about getting baptized or you just worried about things going through?
No he is all for it. He is solid I tell you but we just found out we will delaying it again because his girl wants her aunt to be here from the states and she can't make it till April....women! I have to stay another change to be there...I'm begging President Hintze
3. Do they do anything with Valentines Day there? Decorations?
Nah they celebrate but nothing special
Happy to hear about the other successes as well and hearing feedback me and Elder Paulson aren't being too crazy with the tourists haha. Yeah crazy how fast the time is passing...me and Elder P always talk about it... how we pretty much started together and now look at us running out of time!
Well this week was a little frustrating but a good learning experience! We had our new ZL Elder Walton come on interchanges for a couple days but I didn't go with him. He is a chill guy too so we kept the party going. Me and Elder Paulson went on interchanges again because the ZL went with my comp and it was fun. We taught some crazy people, this one guy who tried telling us doctors are the real drug dealers not him hahaha. We teach really well together just like me and my comp!
Lets see what else happened this week...church was rough... no tourists and actually not a lot of people...we had a lot of potentials but in the morning everyone texted me and told me a whole bunch of excuses why they couldn't go. Then we have been having some branch problems and last Hubert's wedding being postponed till April. But the thing I learned is that through this whole journey is to always be happy. How? Each night I can pour everything out to God and leave it on him and he happily accepts it... that is why his son suffered for us, so that we could actually put our burdens on him. He won't always take away our burdens but he will definitely help us out with them and make us stronger. All he says is to be of good cheer and have faith in him. I guess you could say thats my secret for being so happy all the time. I have never had a harder time in my life but I also have never been so happy... weird to think about! Remember no work for the Lord is in vain. W will keep moving forward, party hard, and love life haha. I hope I didn't leave anything out but gotta go... love you mom and peeps!
Elda Clev
 |
| Giving Haircuts |
 |
| Made a Birthday Cake for Eden |
 |
| Elder Cleverly and Elder Paulson...buddies for life! |
 |
| Elder Cleverly is LOVED by the members |
0 comments:
Post a Comment