1. Will Cristian get baptized at a later date?
nah he has no support even though his family are members.
2. You mentioned the Staine family..How are they doing with everything?
they are still doing good
Well I am just going to...no I am not even going to apologize for this short email. Only thing I have to say is me and Paulson are leaving the island and I am not happy at all. I love this place and people and have a big lesson I am learning now...looks like reality has hit...finally. Yes its true even E. Clev has his stuggles but don't worry I will get over it and I am just thankful for the opportunities I have had here. I am blessed and a lot more than I should be so I can't complain... just this is gonna be a big pill to swallow....
But mark my words I will be back here asap when I get back. I am for sure doing it... Love you guys
Elda Clev
Elder Cleverly met up with some tourists and they sent me these pictures and this message~ "I got to hear Elder Cleverly speak in sacrament today. What an amazing missionary...very inspiring message on hope/esperanza. It took extra effort to give a speech in both English and Spanish."
![]() |
| Elder Cleverly and Elder Paulson |


0 comments:
Post a Comment