Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23, 2015~"Courage is what it takes to Stand Up and Speak; Courage is also what it takes to Sit Down and Listen"

1.  So where did you end up?  You stay in Belize? 
Yes,I'm still in Belize...I am in Belize City

2.  Who is your new comp?  Where is he from?  How long has he been out?
My new comp is Elder Hale from Boise Idaho and he has been out like 18 months


I know...I'm super grateful for not just the island but my whole mission! Now being in Belize City which is like the 2nd best place you could be in the mission, I have had an awesome, blessed mission that lots of missionaries would die for! So I am loving it still and am happy again though I do still miss the island and all the people there haha but that is something I don't think will ever go away!

Thats sick about Ryan...I sometimes wonder if that is still the idiot little brother I have or not hahaah.

Also sounds like a chill bishopric...I'm glad when I get back there will be good leadership! plus we live close by every single one of them haha!

So I don't have too much to say about my week. It was a hard working week! Me and Elder Hale are opening this area so we are still trying to get to know everything and everyone. On top of that I'm DL again NOOO! but my district is super cool so don't matter! The concrete jungle (Belize City) is a crazy place... definitely my kind of place haha.  There is a lot more kriol and black people and almost zero spanish. I am still in the same zone so I get to see Elder Tojin every week and send stuff like letters back to my peeps there so I do like that. Also Eden moved back to her house here because she originally lives here and so I still get to visit her haha.. funny story and she is so happy I left but didn't really leave haha... what can I say she is my sista! Um I can't really think of too much more to say but I'm doing great and in a great place with another good comp. Elder Hale is really calm.  He kinda reminds me of dad.  He can joke just isn't as outspoken... definitely a good compliment to me. Well hope everything is good at home too! Oh and I ate turtle and turtle eggs and it was good!!! Love you Mom and peeps!

Elda Clev

Elder Cleverly found a new friend

Elder Cleverly with his new companion Elder Hale



0 comments:

Post a Comment