Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March 9, 2015~ "It is in the Doing, not just the Thinking, that we Accomplish Our Goals"~Thomas S. Monson

1. How was it visiting with Elder Paulson's dad?  His mom told me that he was going to stop in there and see you guys..Pres. Hintze gave him the permission which I thought was cool!  I am sure he took care of you guys..with a dinner? Lunch? haha.
It was a party haha... he is a really cool guy and we got to have a lesson on the beach with him too! He did take us out to dinner twice so we were taken care of.

2. Did you have baptisms this past week? (Cristian and Marlene)
Cristian didn't work out...but Marlene did! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

3. Do you think you will stay one more transfer or will you be on your way back to El Salv?
Now thinking about it, if Paulson is gone I'm more than likely staying which is bittersweet. 

4. What kinds of animals are there on San Pedro? 
There are birds, crocs, fish, iguanas, lots of stuff!

Yeah I'm getting bored of talking about my life mom haha. Yes me and Paulson work a lot together but anybody could have seen that coming since the beginning haha plus he was already comps with my companion so yeah!

I still remember the Gotts way... tell him not to worry though by the end of my mission I think I will need to add my own flava flave to it haha. Mike emailed me about the news...really sad and another moment where I wish I could just be home to help already!
Im glad to see the pics ..its about time you guys sent some... your embarrassed that you guys are so white and I'm not right? hahaah

As for my week it was hard work wise because we had so many things that put us back but all in all a good week! So first me and Paulson did get to go on visits with his dad in my area... it was so cool! haha.  He was like "I have huge respect for you guys now!" Bobby P is definitely like his son and you know I will be seeing him after the mission!  If you want more details ask him or his wife! Other news is we had to go in early one day because of elections here so that set us back and then the day after we went to the Aldens (they invite us up there every change). Then on Friday we had a multizona which took up most of the day after all the traveling but it was really good. On Saturday we had a branch family home evening which was awesome.  We had a fire and watched a movie and lots of people ended up coming! Even the Staine family helped a huge part in keeping things running smoothly...I love my converts!!!! As for Sunday, I think the activity helped a little as we were able to get more peeps to come to church but still trying to help some receive the blessings they need! And after the first church we had Marlene's baptism. Now Marlene is so solid.  She has such a desire to learn things and is really fun though some people think she is boring because she's not outgoing. She had been struggling with drinking coffee and she told us everytime she wanted to get some something would happen like they didn't have coffee or water to heat up or the place she buys her cold cups of coffee at weren't selling or she ended up giving away the money she wanted to buy the cup haha. Well then she told us they had everything and she was heating up the water when she left the room. When she came back a small fire had started from the machine and she had to put it out ahahahah! She was like "I know God is telling me something!" haha but yeah we were able to have her baptism and everything went well. I'll send pics.   Elda P baptized because he is probably leaving and wanted to be sure he got in the ocean haha...I'll never let him forget it now! But that was the week in a nutshell! Keep being good and getting white haha! Love all You and Ma!

Elda Clev

Marlene's Baptism Day


Stockton Jersey that he bought off someone at the beach



"Stockton to Johnson"

Clev and Paulson

Elder Paulson's Dad, Bob,  Elder Cleverly and Elder Paulson with their comps


San Pedro's Finest



0 comments:

Post a Comment