1. Do you get to eat at someones house for some sort of Thanksgiving meal or will it just be a regular day?
~ We got invited to eat with some members from the States who come down here occasionally woo!
Yes I got the package and no Ii didn't wait to open it hahaha. I was really happy to know you still know what I like ...especially the pretzels! haha. Everything works and is great ...thanks so much!!! But for future reference, when you fill out the customs don't put the actual price of things but put it a lot cheaper because they charge me for how much the package is worth plus how much you paid to send it and a whole bunch of weird math and I have to pay to take it out. Luckily the lady was nice and only charged me 4 dollars to take it out but she warned me for future reference...but everything is good and it did get here fast!
Im happy to hear Parker got my shoutout Sounds like Stock and his team are doing really good... thats cool! Glad to also know that my family hasn't forgotten me and still knows me, Melanie is right... that I'm happy to hear that and I'm totally praying for Jimmy.. I always am..I love that guy! I trust he'll be able to get over things and that he has learned an important lesson. Anyways onto the week!
So I have decided to remember each day and put a scripture theme at the end of each one and write it down in my journal. So last Tuesday was 3 John 1:2 yes,...I am referencing from 3 John haha..I like how it talks about prospering in health as everyone has been getting sick but I have been blessed to be healthy as I am now and hope to keep it up. Last Wed and Thurs. Matt 7:7 and D&C 6:5... in the scriptures it says so many times this phrase to "ask and ye shall receive" we have been using this promise God gives to us while we work and I invite you guys to use it too ...Why wouldn't we want to use a promise from God? Fri 2 Nefi 28:30... we met a lady on interchanges (I went to San Ignacio) and she is an inactive member and was so close to going to the temple but fell away and I thought why and how could that happen? Then I realized we are given line upon line and when we try to understand everything and not focus on the simple things we are in danger of getting lost in the less important stuff like deep doctrines. Sat 2 Nefi 4:26... we had a hard day but still worked hard and I love how in this one it talks about why should my strength slacken because of afflictions?? Sun D&C 84:88... we had 73 people in church and a random family came too.. it was awesome! Also the American members that live here seasonally are now here and they help a ton with giving to the needy and helping us out... definitely the angels of relief. Monday we had a multizona for Thanksgiving and we ate a ton!! What I learned though is how I can better myself and purify myself so the scripture is D&C 50:28. and Last was yesterday 1 Nefi 13:37.. we had a crappy day and got soaked! But we worked with the APs and had so much fun haha. We were drenched and standing in the rain and no one would let us in their houses with people saying they were too busy. I was so mad when I heard that but with a happy attitude or as the scripture says "Publish peace" or show a good attitude how beautiful everything looks. Well that sums up my week... sorry it was short...just so much to write about I couldn't get into too much detail but it was a fun week for sure! Enjoy tomorrow guys.."Happy Thanksgiving" and remember for what you are grateful for! Maybe at the end of each day write down one thing you were grateful for that day that you saw. I have been doing it and it has bettered my attitude and given me more blessings! Thanks always for all your prayers too! Love you Mom and errbody! Eat Turkey!!!!
Elda Clev
| Israel |
0 comments:
Post a Comment