1. Do they celebrate any kind of Thanksgiving there?
Nope
2. Who is Sister O? Sister Savage's comp?
Yes
3. Any strange or crazy things happen this week?
Um not really unfortunately
4. Is Stin enjoying being in Belize? Does he have a good companion?
Yeah... his comp is a cool guy too
5. Are you still riding bikes or do you walk more?
Mom ..if I had the choice of walking or going on wheels what do you think I would do? haha of course you know I hate walking...I haven't changed that much!!! haha
Well I'm glad you guys are enjoying the cold :) haha. Its still hot but the weather has been nice lately and hasn't rained in awhile! Nice to hear the sports updates and hope to hear all wins next week.
I knew Parker couldn't handle being away from my jokes and input for 2 years and would be wondering about me haha... shoutout to Parker-I can still beat you in 21 anyday!!! haha
As for my week we had another baptism!!! The Montalvan kids ...it was so awesome!!! haha Bro. Montalvan is the coolest guy. He showed up to his kids baptisms with shades and a white shirt buttoned down a little and says I look like you now haahah. I love that guy! He is also wanting to pay tithing now too. I'll be honest... this week was kinda tough. We tried really hard running around but so many times it was someone needing something... that was really frustrating and I feel like sometimes no one understands that we have things to do as well!! Me and Elder Hiatt though are helping each other out and are now even doing exercises every morning... something I have kinda been lacking on haha. We also invited Wilbert (we found out we have been spelling his name wrong the whole time) to baptism and he doesn't feel ready yet. Its hard because he can think for himself and understands a lot.. it now is just up to him to use his agency. Other things this week is we had to go to Belize City because I am working on getting my work permit and we met with a couple of other Elders and I have realized something big.... Even though we are missionaries we still aren't perfect. These Elders were really into the political side of the mission and don't like me because I am not a DL anymore haha. I'm so grateful for how much I have learned and grown in the mission and that I am not wasting my time worrying about other things. After that we had to go extend my passport in Belmopan on the way home... well when we got there it was 12:45 and the guy said we would get in at 1.... 3 hours later is when we finally got done. Haha I guess you could say I still need to work on patience. People would butt us and tell sob stories to the guy so he would let them in early and it was all just for a little stamp!!! In the back there were like 7 employees and only 1 was working... the rest weren't "in charge of stamps" and eating nachos and flirting... yes very businesslike ahha ..Welcome to Belize!!! Well last thing I got for this week is I finally finished el Libro de Mormon en espanol!! It took awhile because I started a study journal.
Sorry for the crappy letter...Wish I had more to talk about . I hope you guys have a good cold week! haha. Love you Mom and peeps!
Elda Clev
 |
| Happy Birthday Brother Griffith....93! |
 |
| Assembling the Font with Sister Savage and Sister O |
 |
| Montalvan Family Baptism |
 |
| Filling the Font with the hose! |
 |
| The Sunglass Gang...looking cool! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment