1. So you said that Elder Jack was going to be leaving...so who is now your new companion? Name/Where he is from
Elder Hiatt from Arkansas... super cool guy
2. Does the portable font stay outside or do you store it inside and bring it out when needed?
We construct it and when we are done you put it back in a shed haha
3. Where did Elder Jack get transferred to? Did he stay in Belize?
He is in Dangriega still Belize
4. Do they do anything Halloweenish there?
There was trick or treating but we didn't see too much..I'll explain below
5. So do you see Tarantulas just walking around all the time? Have you had any inside your home?
Not all the time and no if there was any in the home I would freak and want to move
Glad to hear finally that it was a warm Halloween for you guys. It was for me too don't worry haha Actually it has been pretty nice and cloudy and not too much rain these past 2 weeks. I'm so happy to hear about the Stake Presidency! I love President Macrum and also loved the old stake presidency. They were all such great examples and really I took pride in saying that I trusted my life my Stake President. So I'm glad I can continue to say that!
Talking about Chiropractors maybe I should go to one after the mish haha and also I am for sure getting a massage after the Mish hahaha. Awesome to hear Halloween went by safely and now just one more holiday season to endure with Thanksgiving and Christmas! ....well onto my week!
It was a crazy crazy week!! So we had changes on Tuesday up in Belize City... so another day of travel haha. There I got my new comp Elder Hiatt! He is an awesome guy and we will get along more than great here! He is 6'5 so yes my first comp taller than me ..haha so we have gotten nicknames like "The Twin Towers" "9/11" haha ...one member family calls us that I'm 9 and he is 11 haha. But yeah such a relief to get another great comp.. how can I be so blessed?! So this week was crazy and all messed up. It seemed like each day we had something unplanned happen but I have been working on my time efficiency and we still did good work! We were not allowed to work after 6 on Halloween for safety reasons but all went good. Then church came and we got 6 investigators to come and all the less actives that came last week came again!!!!! I am so happy for the blessings I have received from God. I could not do anything without his help. Part of those 6 was Wilbur again but sadly he leaves again this week for another week long trip but he liked church! Also this 14 year old named Miguel who is a cool kid! So this week we are going to have to keep up with the success!
Also other news ...the new Sister in Santa Elena is Sister Savage...I guess you guys have talked before?? and I'm writing today because I had a multizona yesterday. At the multizona I finally got to see Stin again and we caught up and had fun haha... so nice to have a friend in the mission I can't even tell ya! But it was a great message about faith and also stumbling blocks and how we can make our stumbing blocks turn into stepping stones. A great message as always from President! We should have another meeting for Thanksgiving this month as well! Well I think thats all I got for this week! I'll send pics but I'm doing great and know I always love you Mom and peeps!
Elda Clev
 |
| Elder Cleverly with new companion Elder Hiatt (twin towers) |
 |
| Monuluvan Family, the family that just started coming back to church... They hadn't been for 9 years! |
 |
| Elder Cleverly, Charlston, Wilbur and Godfrey |
 |
| Elder Cleverly and Stin together again!..at least for the day |
 |
| The "Wizards" ( I really miss this group of boys!) |
 |
| Multizona~ Elder Cleverly is in the very back left hand side |
Look back on the pictures, When he is with the members and investigators, he looks white and when he is with the other American missionaries, he is way darker than the rest of them.
ReplyDeleteElder Cleverly, glad you have a good comp; twin towers may be a good way to get attention; then, once you have their attention, maybe you can teach them the gospel. Stay away from those tarantulas!! Bishop
ReplyDelete