Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November 10, 2014~ "The Process of Gathering Spiritual Light is the Quest of a Lifetime"~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

1. Yep I know Hermana Savage....tell Hermana Savage "Hello" from me and tell her I am glad she is doing well and I read her blog every week.  I got to talk to her before she started her mission.  She wanted to join our Moms Facebook group and I let her and so we were able to help her get ready for the Mission and what to expect.  I told her that hopefully she would get to meet you sometime out there and I am glad she has been able to.  
I did she... says hi like every week haha and Sista O says hi too!

2. What are Elder Hiatt's interests?  Did he play any sports?
He played basketball and likes a lot of things, he is fun to be with though

3. How long has Elder Hiatt been out on the Mish?
He has 6 weeks or one change less than me


Me and Elder Hiatt get along perfect! haha...He is not too much like me that nothing gets done and keeps me in control haha but I'm still counting my blessings!!
Thats good to hear about Stock getting to play but a mini me? I'm not too sure about that haha..I give him all of his substance! But if he is I guess when I get home we are gonna have to shave our heads bald and take a Dr. Evil and mini me picture too hahaha. On the serious side glad to hear that they are planning to get their patriarchal blessings.  I love mine and it helps me a lot.

Also tell Big Red's Mom I say what up!!!!! anyways onto the week!

Well there wasn't much to report on from this past week. A lot of that is because it was busy busy busy and we kept getting calls and having to do so many things such as get our lights fixed at our house because almost none of them were working and the electricians took forever...and doing interviews for people and just running all around. So of course this week wasn't so successful but we are not too discouraged about it.   We are learning to manage our time a lot better and got a lot done to move along with the work such as getting a good map of the area. Sunday wasn't as good.  The Aldonas didn't come sadly but we never had any time to go meet with them either so its hard to have someone progress when you can't leave that Spirit with them and also Wilbur was gone for a week but comes back this next week so we are hoping to be able to invite him to a baptismal date this week! Please pray that he will accept and help out here in Santa Elena! I'm still doing great and now have been writing each day in my journal how the Lord's influence has been in my day and also a scripture for the day as well. My invitation this week is for the family to do this each night and see how much it changes your life!!! Sorry there wasn't too much to report on but I am hoping for a better week! Love you guys and Mom and know I am always praying for ya!

Elda Clev

Making Tortillas, Sister Savage and her companion and Elder Cleverly and Elder Hiatt

Mayan Ruin Caracol

Howler Monkeys

0 comments:

Post a Comment