1. So I got pictures from the members that you ate Thanksgiving with. That was nice of them to send them. So where are they from? Where do they live when they live here in the U.S.?
They are from Texas.
2. I know why you didn't write last Monday but why did you write Wednesday and not Tuesday?
Because the APs came and worked with us.
3. Did I do good on the ties that I sent? I know how picky you are and was hoping the color and designs were good.
Yeah... I have been getting compliments on all the ties so I guess you did an alright job haha
4. When do transfers happen this month?
I think the 8th of December
It was a fun Thanksgiving ...the last one on the mish! It was actually chilly here the whole week! haha I am gonna die when I get back because it was like 70 with light rain and I was cold! Me and Elder Hiatt were loving the weather though because it stayed that way pretty much the whole rest of the week haha. We joked how it is like snow for us. Everyone else hated it though. When we had people pray... almost every single one of them prayed for the weather to change hahaha.
I did receive the package from G-pa... it was huge!! I was surprised too because I didn't think I would have it yet and we stopped by to get Elder Hiatt's package and they said I had one too....it had come in like an hour before I got there! So I'm pretty spoiled for the holidays now haha...I should be set for awhile!
So its weird because I don't have to explain a whole weeks worth of things that happened because I wrote on Wed last week so it will be shorter. We have decided to start finding new people because the ones we have just don't want to progress. Yesterday we found a cool young couple who are actually responsible for their kid and have good jobs so we hope that we can continue to teach them! We have been teaching with that new Christmas video... actually we are trying it out.... it is just hard because some people don't have the means to see it so we are gonna bring a DVD player around to do so.. but its a great message! Other great things that happened this week was the sisters had another baptism of this cool 9 year old kid and also we had 83 people in church which means its still growing!
I wish I had more to say but I got nothing! We hope we can do work this week since its the last full week of the change. I really hope I stay here for another change with Elder Hiatt... there is just so much work to do and I love being here. The situation just seems too good for me to leave! So I'm praying I stay! I hope you guys enjoy your 1st day of Christmas time and don't forget to stay warm! hahaha ...love you mom and peeps!
Elda Clev
 |
| Elder Cleverly and Elder Hiatt |
 |
| Having fun with the Hermanas...Hermana Olalere and Hermana Savage |
 |
| Montalvan Family |
 |
| The Zone |
Elda: Very cool pics - sounds like you are having too much fun. Bishop
ReplyDelete