Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013

1.  What is your Companion, Elder Purser like?
 Elder Purser is a cool guy and so much better than my old comp.  We get along pretty well even though we`re not similar

2.  Do you do your own laundry or is there someone that does it for you?
  Someone does it for me :)

4.  What kind of food, besides pupusas, have you been eating?  Have you been making your own meals?
Haha umm... Pizza Hut, KFC, Wendys, pupusas...Our Branch Pres wife makes us lunch everyday and yeah some panadarias... its kinda good eating since we have all the stores in our area.

5.  What is the building like that you meet in for Church? a regular church building?
Yeah its regular... its the Stake Center and is pretty nice, but not like our buildings

6.   About how many people attend Church?
Around 40-50 people attend church... its so weird

7.  What is your P-Day schedule like?
Pday schedule is whatever the zone wants to do... like today we are going to the playa!

My week this week was so much better than last.  I'm finally starting to adjust and got over that first week fever that I have heard everyone goes through so its all good now! I'm starting to understand now the language and speaking is getting better because I'm speaking more. I have tons of weird experiences here... this place is nuts! I'm a drunk magnet... they always come up to me and start saying who knows what sometimes in English haha. We have to be home at 8 because our area is dangerous, but no huge things have happened..I'm still alive! Hah.  I have had bottles thrown at me, people not letting go of my hand and saying that they could kill me right now if they wanted...really weird stuff. It is hard because this is a new area and we have nothing to work with. The only person who really does is our Branch Pres... He is such a cool guy. He is getting me some Dr Pepper :). There is not too much that happened though just happy things.  Things are starting to get better.  We also discovered hot water... thank goodness...I'm kinda spoiled to be honest! About home..I did email Nate last week even though he didn't and he is in my prayers.  I miss everyone and hope Tys is doing good too! I'm happy for Keaton.... thats awesome and hard too haha! Well that is all I got...Thanks for everything.  I love you guys so much!
Elder Clev

0 comments:

Post a Comment