Tuesday, September 17, 2013

September 16, 2013 Last Email from MTC.....On to El Salvador!

Im so glad I leave today.  I wanna get out and do this so bad! So the sooner the better for me!!! Thats cool you got to talk to Reds parents...They really are nice people and were always so accepting.  His dad is so funny too. Yeah he writes me every week... him and Mike... its so cool...I love those guys and how they are so supportive to me and I'm happy for them... that they are doing bigger and better things. I remembered it was Tyson's farewell.  I'm sure he did great and now its starting to come where all my friends are gonna start leaving! I am sad I will never get to be there at their farewells but they know that I'm supporting them from clear out here!  Thats cool about Ryan.  I'm glad he can finally experience some winning haha...Sounds like they are pretty good and have some potential (sounds familiar) haha... maybe they can go undefeated like the last good class Northridge had when they were sophomores! Thats a bummer bout Stock. If there is one thing that shows if you are a real fighter though is what you do when you get hurt and how hard you work to get back to what you were and more so tell him this will show if he really wants it! I really hope Northridge goes and beats those guys so bad... you know how much I hate those "Cuse" kids. Nate emailed me and I gave him the talk about that haha... sounds like he is really doing well.  I'm happy for him and he knows I would be there to support him if I could. Mom I'm so ready for this.  I've been prepared and saved for this time and I just wanna be the biggest instrument in Gods hands. Something I pray for every night is for Heavenly Father to just hit me with everything cuz I don't want to waste an opportunity and want to get the most out of these two years! This week not much happened just getting ready to go and all but it was Mexican Independence and we had a Mexican Night on Saturday and then last night had the Greeto (or something like that) that the whole nation does.  It was pretty cool and to see all the dances and stuff.  I wish I took pictures! Last night was so loud and crazy too haha..Thats why I'm blessed with a deaf ear though haha! Also I got to stay up till 12 last night because of the Greeto and so everyone was tired except me haha...I guess you could say I was used to it! Well that is all I have.  I guess I will  be talking to you later if I can. Take care..I  love all you guys
and especially you Mom! Over and out from Mexico!!!
Elder Clev

The District and one of his Teachers

With the Branch Presidency...those guys are STUDS!

Elder Cleverly with Elder Woolley who was a neighbor
who use to live up the street from us years ago.  They would
play together when they were little boys and here they were able to hook up again at the MTC!

My new comp for the next couple of days is on my left....

0 comments:

Post a Comment