Yes...I received my donuts and yes they were all gone that night thanks :)
2. Have you taken a picture of you and your companion?
I will today..I'm getting back on to reply to others emails and will send you one
3. Do you get to spend much time outside?
Yeah I get to spend a lot of time outside and the campus is big so we walk a lot
4. What kinds of foods have you been eating there in the MTC? Is it mainly Mexican food?
Um.. the food is good but its a combination. Like tonight is pizza night but there is always refried beans and rice and tortillas and then usually like chicken or some kind of meat. But one day we did get curly fries and they were way good! I also eat cereal almost every meal as well and a banana (yes I eat some fruit) but i want like a taco or chips and salsa but they dont have those. We do have a Mexican night my last week for Mexico Independence day so we´ll see.
Um...I think..I'm not sure...I think he was on my flight down and also I haven't seen Elder Woolley which I think I would by now or he would've heard of me (my name is kinda big here ill explain later)
6. Have you received your flight plans to El Salvador yet?
No..I think I do next week
7. What are Sundays like there in the MTC?
Sundays are the best! We have priesthood then sacrament then a devotional then watch a movie at night ...they are awesome this Ayuna Domingo (fast Sunday) was kinda hard cuz you don't get cena (dinner) on sabado (Saturday) or desayuna (breakfast) in la mañana. (morning)
Well this week has been way better than last! First of all I think I should've gone to an ASL mission cuz I can pick up sign language fast! Hermana Huff, who teaches me is awesome... honestly she kinda reminds me of Cass and is like my sister down here! I freaking LOVE the mission call updates.... that is so awesome for all of them! Tell Zach and Spence I'm so proud of them and tell Spence I never doubted his decision to go on a mission... he's an awesome guy! Thats so cool about football and Ryan. I'm glad everyone survived school. I'm not stressing too much on the language anymore and I have been doing really good in our lessons which brings me to my week...
So I don't even know where to start! So I have been bored with the whole same routine schedule and you know me and am not just gonna sit and be bored so I got some ideas. First I set up the 1st corbata (Tie) exchange with an Elder named Elder Peacock (he went and played football at Dixie) this week and word spread pretty fast. We snuck out at night to the casa and it was pretty fun. I only traded 1 tie but it was a good one! Then the next night I started Caliente Papas (Hot Potato) every night before we go home. Now others are starting to do it haha. Then last Saturday I told our district we were going to do Español day.. where you can't speak any English the whole day and if you messed up we had to buy our teacher a treat from the store, I didn't say any and everyone did pretty good.. some messed up though! So then other zones have been doing it now and so then the other I have been getting all these Elders and Hermanas come say hi to me and stuff ... my name has spread and people I know say they hear people talk about me all the time (kinda creepy). Then we capped the week off yesterday night by I setting up another corbata (tie) exchange but this time more than half the MTC knew about it and was there...it was so awesome! On Sunday I also bore my testimony in English cuz I was the last one and was already over time and just told everyone that we have made it this far to get on our missions and have gone through a lot of stuff and pretty much that God is telling us that we need to show him more so to stop saying this is too hard. I didn't say it in a mean way and I'm glad no one took it that way especially since the newer districts are way homesick and I guess it helped. I may sound prideful right now with saying my name is becoming big and all of this stuff but its actually the opposite..I read in Alma about Ammon rejoicing when they thought he was being prideful and I want others to look up to me cuz I want to be an example and even though I know I'm far from perfect, knowing that I'm being watched helps me want to be better and pressures me to be my best. Well that was pretty much my week in a nutshell haha... its weird today is my birthday. I'm not gonna lie, I'm just glad it is P-day... my District is calling it B-day haha but thats everything. I'll send pictures later!
I love you mom and everyone back at home is in my prayers!
Elder Clev
![]() |
| Elder Cleverly with his cousin Elder McAllister...They were able to spend a little time together at the MTC before he left for Honduras. |
| Brock said these were "earthquake circles" |
| Elder Cleverly and his companion Elder Winegarder |
| Today is Brock's Birthday!! |


0 comments:
Post a Comment