1.Where are my pictures? You haven't been sending any :(
There they are.... hope thats enough haha
2. Are you just eating fast food? Isn't it expensive?
No and No... but my comp is broke so we eat pretty poor haha
3. What was your most exciting experience this week?
Most exciting was going to the beach for sure!
4. Who are some of the people you have taught or been teaching?
Um I teach random people right now... 2 kids who can speak English
haha and a lady and her daughter are our for sures right now
5. How was your first General Conference in the Mission?
General Conference is the best! I don't know what the heck I was doing at home
6. Since you have to be at home earlier...what do you do...Study?
Yeah study a lot and kinda plan for the next day.
This week was AWESOME! The beach started it out and we ended with Conference, which I loved every session and left every one thinking why did I never listen at home?! Also I have 2 Baptisms for the 26th for the 2 investigators who I have wanted to help so bad! Its made me so happy to see people changing and I'm just grateful I get to have a tiny part in it. Also we are starting to get more help from the members mostly because we went around and met with them and I just straight out told them we need their help. Haha my Comp was like dang you were pretty bold and I just said I had to...I'm tired of waiting for others haha... you know me. Also I had intercambios with the Zone Leaders for a day on Friday and that was fun. I was with a Elder Rubio who leaves this month. He is a Latino and a really good and helpful guy. I kinda wish he wasn't leaving so soon. Other than that though nothing way huge
besides the baptism dates! I'm glad to hear home is doing good and
during Conference I thought everyone better be listening even though they probably weren't... haha. And during Priesthood thought that there probably was no one there since me and Marshal are gone now. Make sure Austin takes it slow... like 2 years slow so he doesn't get married haha..JK but I freakin love this crazy place and have a new starting line with the people... I sit down and say you should feel pretty lucky because you are sitting with the only Gringo in this part of San Salvador haha...I love all the weird looks I get too! Well thats all I have... oh and also for that package, I want peanut butter M&Ms, a big thing if you could and gummy bears and pictures for sure!!! and then food like shells and cheese if you could! Thanks for everything
Love you Mom!
![]() |
| Elder Williams, Elder ?, Elder Cleverly, Elder Roberts |
![]() |
| Baseball lives on... |
![]() |
| El Salvador Temple |
![]() |
| Elder B Clev with Elder Purser |
![]() |
| Obviously he isn't eating too crazy of food |
![]() |
| " Poolside chilling on the Mish" |
![]() |
| BEACH!!! |
![]() |
| Going COCONUTS |
![]() |
| #1 Elder BEACH BUM |
![]() |
| Leaving his "mark" on El Salvador |
![]() |
| El Salv |
![]() |
| Pool side... going swimming...not |
![]() |
| There are some Tranquil gentle moments.... haha |

















0 comments:
Post a Comment