Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, 2015~ "You are Never Too Old to set another Goal or to Dream a new Dream"

1.  How often do you get to see the Aldens?  Sounds like fun getting to eat at the Aldens house.
At least once a week but they live so far.  They are leaving the country though again

2.  So changes are this week....is anyone there leaving?
Yeah my comp Elder Tello and Elder Gonzalez

So yeah I heard about the Superbowl from all the many bars haha... the one across the street has a huge screen and I was able to see the very end right after evening church... so lame...I hate the Patriots!

That's awesome about Morgan and Brooklen and I wish them the best on their missions!
Crazy your already talking about going to Elder Paulson's farewell because he is only one change ahead of me but I love that guy.  He is so cool and I wish I could have served with him.

Anyways my week was nuts as usual. So I went on interchanges with the ZLs this week and when we do interchanges its for a couple of days... So I left to Belize City Tuesday and was supposed to work there till Thursday but things got screwed up and I had to stay an extra day. Haha I was really missing the island too and then got told I had to stay another day.  It made me really disappointed. Belize City is cool and crazy but there is something about San Pedro...I just love the people we visit...They appreciate us more and I feel more loved here. Also I hardly got to work with Elder Tello and we find out he is going back to El Salvador along with Elder Jack and Elder Hiatt so all my comps so far in Belize are leaving.
Ill be honest, I'm really nervous for this upcoming change because with this change I will be the Elder in charge of the island and have to oversee and make sure everything runs smooth. Elder Gonzalez was the one who did all that with 6 months on the island but me with only 1 and a half?   I feel like President trusts me though to do a good job and I will be in constant contact with Elder Alden so hopefully we do work. Also with so many problems in the Branch, its gonna be a challenge, but hey that's why I'm here and in the Branch Presidency... to help people out.

Sometimes I think all the problems are going away and then more come...I'm just grateful I have no personal problems and that I can just focus on my work here. Well that is all I got for this week... love you guys and Mom... hope everything goes great!


Elda Clev


The Missionaries of San Pedro~ Elder Tello, Elder Cleverly, Elder Valledares, Elder Gonzalez

Elder Cleverly's Kitchen





   

0 comments:

Post a Comment