Monday, February 9, 2015

February 9, 2015~"Life is a Series of Thousands of Tiny Miracles...Notice Them"

1.  Why are the Aldens leaving again so soon?
Not sure ...but they'll be back tomorrow

2. So who is your new companion? 
Elder Tojin


3.  When you went over the do interchanges with the ZL's in Belize City...Did you get to see Stin? 
Yeah I did.  I see him every week

4.  Thanks for the pics of your place...wow..its a pretty nice place...almost doesn't look like a place in Central America! 
Our place is really nice im livin good!!

I'm not doing so hot on time right now so I'll just go to what went on in my week....

So as you know changes were a little crazy this time.  My comp is Elder Tojin.  He is from Guatemala but unlike any comp I have had, his 1st language is actually mayan... its so cool! He is a convert to the church and no one else in his family are members. Like the rest of the guys he is really cool and funny and I will yet again not seem to have any problems! Also for changes Elder Paulson is now here with me haha! I know you and his mom are probably so nervous to see any pictures that will be sent these next 6 weeks haha... so it definitely is gonna be a party here on the island!

I am super stoked for all the new things and being able to still work hard. We had District conference this week and streamed it live from here so we could have people actually see it. We had 46 come which isn't that bad at all, though the sounds and connection were not the best.  Also this week we got to finally see "Meet the Mormons" with president Hintze ...we did just our zone... what a cool movie!  My favorite part may be the start hahaha.

As for any other changes, Stin is still in Belize City and Elder Purser too.  He actually ends this change... crazy! Probably the last comp I will see die! I'm sure anything else I missed you can see if Elder Paulson was able to report haha. Oh and also the people have been awesome!  We only ate once in the house this whole week... all the rest we ate with people who invited us to eat or with tourist members! haha...Its weird to say the most awkward moments on the mission are when tourists take you out to eat and you see other tourists who invited you to eat at a future time there too hahaa! Tomorrow we get to eat again with tourists too!

I can't think of anything else that happened so I will close up. Love all you guys at home, Love you Mom and hope everything goes well this week!

...Oh and also we were in Belize City and there was a Harley Davidson Convention thing across the street from the church...I was looking out for Mike's parents but they weren't there haha and we went and the people loved us haha...I will send pics

Elda Clev

Night Boat Ride-Elder Paulson, Elder Tojin, Elder Cleverly

"Biker Gang" 

Reyes Family Girls

"Beach Bums"~ Elder Paulson and Elder Cleverly

"Bringing in the Benjamins"




0 comments:

Post a Comment