Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26, 2015~"Always Remember to Fall Asleep with a Dream and Wake Up with a Purpose"

1. Do you eat at members homes there very often?
We have been finding some houses that feed us. One member always takes care of us if we need food or anything

2. What have you learned the most since you have been there on San Pedro?
How to run a Branch ahaha

The little boys would want to see every high school in the whole state haha!

Thats really sad about Alexis's bro.  If you have the chance tell her I'll be praying for her and her family... thats a hard thing to deal with... gosh I hate that kind of news!

Its really cool that there are people still preppin for missions.  I haven't heard from Brooklen in awhile.  I don't know whats up but glad to hear she will get her call. 

Thanks for going over to Bens.  I love hearing how they are doing and whats up with them. Like I told you right when I get home I'm gonna have to make a trip down there and see him and his new family.  It would be cool to go see Elder Hiatt's homecoming... he could be going back to El Salv next week!

Anyways my week was really good. We had another improved attendance! And we were able to confirm Ruth Staine (her husband couldn't because he had to cover someone for work.  Other fun stuff is we had another incident with the church haha... the door was left open by the worker who came to cut the yard and he stayed the night there and a member told us at 10 pm that the door was open so we ran over and were scared someone would be robbing inside so I had a bat and Elder Tello his pepper spray haha .. we found the guy sleeping and just about beat him up until my comp recognized it was the worker who cuts the yard from another Branch.

We also had interviews with President and he flew out here to do them. They were the best ones I have had yet with them. I cannot tell you how cool I feel to be trusted so much by a man called by God. I realized that we are some of the most trusted missionaries out here to be here on the island because we have to do a lot! We also had a cool experience to set apart Sis. Alden as a missionary because it hadn't been done. I probably will never get that opportunity again! Speaking of the Aldens, we also went and ate at their home this week which is kinda far but super nice! It was a fun experience. Well that is all I really got... love you guys and momma! hasta la vista!


Elda Clev

FHE @ Albas Hotel!!!

Me and my Nieto (grandson) Elder Valledares singin some tunes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment