Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5, 2015~"Don't Count the Days, Make the Days Count"

1. Thats sad that Elder Ford had to leave....who came to take his place?  Did he leave Belize and go to El Salv?
Elder Valledares, the kid Elder Smith trained. Elder Ford went to another part of Belize

2.  What do you do on P-Days there on the Island? 
We went fishing this morning and play bball, explore the island, not too much

3.  Did all of you get flu shots there in the mission?  I saw some pictures of missionaries getting flu shots :)
Yeah we did... it sucked

Mom...I'm a missionary... of course I know that there is a new movie from the church I'm representing! haha... I am on an island but we still have communication...its not like we only get telegrams! Glad you guys had a fun holiday and that your now back to the real life! haha I'm gonna be so mad having to come back to 1:00 church... thats the worst!

My week was another fun and interesting one as always. My DL had his DL meeting in Belize City New Years Eve and we were on interchanges so I went with him ...well also Stins comp is a DL so they were there. Before it started they pulled all of us who were not DLs out and told us to go to work. Well it just so happened they put me and Stin together again!!! hahaha we looked at each other and said well that sucks! haha so we went and worked in his area for a couple hours and it was so funny. I can now say that I have served with him for 2 New Years Eves now haha ...you know we took video and pictures.

By the time we got back we had to be inside because of the crazy people and so with the extra time of course I made some better than anything cake which I admit was divine! haha all the Elders loved it and were like we gotta make another! That night I ate half the cake haha.

Nothing else really happened this week.  We are still working for the 18th with this family but they need to come these next 2 Sundays. Work has been tough and I now know why everyone says the island is hard. Its hard to find people who don't work their lives away. All people do is work like 18 hour days and drink. Our attendence was the highest its been and all but 5 of the 40 were from my area. The thing that bugs me is my DL who is really lazy then gets mad at us for our low numbers and its hard to just suck it up and not say anything. I don't think I have ever been as frustrated as I am now. ...Its really hard. But don't worry...I am super happy as always... just wanna catch a break! Hope all goes well for you guys. Love you Mom, fam and friends!

Elda Clev

Elder Stin and Elder Clev together again



0 comments:

Post a Comment