Well I first have some things...so my new P.O box is 1123, Belize City, Belize Central America in case anyone wants to send anything. Also I was thinking and I really feel like I am missing something I need or want I should say... but send more pens and remember "nice" ties haha. alright done with that.
Sounds like you guys spent the week having some more fun. Well we had a good rest of the week felt like it flew by! We were able to get everyone we wanted to church but we got some! The Funes family came so that was nice but we still are working with the others so they can all be baptized on the 18th! I had to speak in church, we did tithing settlement, and taught every class in church ...it was a busy busy Sunday and that was just the morning! The Rinderknects visited with their son and daughter and their families and also a couple from the states that were just on vacay. Sadly that made up most of the attendance and we are still really low with people coming to church. I hear its because of the time of the year but that's still not an excuse! Talking to the Rinderknects son and son-in-law I feel so much better about how I am doing. They said their missions were a lot easier (from Mississippi and Guatemala) but still they didn't have tons of success in baptisms ...actually their son said the mission would usually only baptize 20 a year so I feel a lot more blessed and knowing that I shouldn't feel bad or like I am doing something wrong. We had some bad news come yesterday though, Elder Ford is leaving on emergency changes. He lived with us and was a really cool guy and he didn't wanna leave. I feel bad but know that God's will isn't always ours. I'm enjoying the moment because you never know when my time could be up as well! That is my small email for this week! Happy New Years errbody!!! Love you Mom, Family, and Friends and be safe dont drink!
Elda Clev
 |
| Picture from when he was in Santa Elena...last change |
 |
| Another picture from Santa Elena |
 |
| Ice Cream on San Pedro |
 |
Ballin it... Beachside
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment