1. Did you end up staying there or are you somewhere else? How did transfers effect you?
I stayed and got 2 new Elders in my District
2. Did Stin stay or did he get transferred?
He got transferred and was so happy.. haha
3. So no one in the whole mission can go to the beach now?
Nope.. nadie
4. Since you have to be in by 6, do you go out earlier to teach and find people? Do you do more studying/planning at night than in the morning now?
Yeah.. we go out earlier and study at night
5. Anything move forward with the lady and her son that you found the previous week?
No because now they are in the new elders area
I loved being the only white boy in the group.. that changed this past change as 2 gringos came. Elder Mapasua is American too just his skin doesn't show it haha.
As for Elder Paulson I'm so jealous that he is there haha. I wanna go there! He is so spoiled in his mission.
Thats good that you guys enjoyed the week and partied hard... haha. I haven't read Nate's letter yet but I do have one for him.
Well my week was short not too much to comment on sorry so I will get right to it...
Speaking of being cooped up in my house...I got sick again.. I woke up in the night and had the poops and yeah stayed in the bathroom for 4 hours... it was terrible. The next day we didn't work at all because I had 0 energy. That is kinda how the whole week went. I had no energy because I was sick to my stomach and literally could not eat anything. That was Tuesday and the next 2 days we had to teach the 2 new elders that came here their area so Friday I finally got to work in my area! The new elders ~ one is Elder Williams from the MTC! We live in the same house its cool and his comp is new from Honduras and we are helping him have fun on the Mish. They are both good Elders and I know I won't have any problems with them. Other than that, that was my week working with 0 energy and nothing happened. We did take a day hike for 45 minutes to contact a reference which was the sister of a convert who is really positive but man did it suck getting there! It was cool because we walked through the jungle... I pretty much felt like I was in a movie!! When we got there she kept giving us oranges and I ate 7 oranges. Well sorry its short but that's the happenings of my week! I'm great now and I am so ready for this next week! Love you Mom and family and Friends!
Elder Clev
![]() |
| The Sick Life (Sick in Bed)... That is his Comps stuffed animal |


0 comments:
Post a Comment