Monday, June 23, 2014

June 23, 2014~"The Deepest Regrets of Tomorrow can be prevented by following the Savior Today"-Dieter F. Uchtdorf

1.  So what have you been doing on  P-Day since you can't go to the beach? 
We play soccer which I have gotten pretty good at and don't mind it at all.  The past pday we played tennis it was so fun!

2.  Do you still have someone that washes your clothes or are you doing it your 
Yes duh...I'm not gonna wash my clothes again that sucked!

3.  Do you eat at members houses very often?
Um no because in my area I have like 4 members that live here. 

Yeah I'm pretty sure I surprised everyone last week with the whole spiritual lesson but hey sometimes you gotta throw a little mix in there... can't get too predictable! It has definitely been a huge learning experience and also coping and finding myself again.

As for the wedding it was cool but not how I expected a wedding to be haha.  I know they are definitely different here though. You never explained how Ryan's team did down at BYU but that is awesome he got invited... something that didn't happen to me. Well onto the week...

So we will go all the way back to last Monday ...yes for missionaries that is a long time... we ended up playing tennis in a rich place in my area it was so fun! We invited Prez Hintze to come for Fathers Day but he had a meeting but Hermana Hintze told us he was super bummed because tennis is his favorite and one of these days he will play against me! But during playing, one of the missionaries was playing with my camera and of course he didn't understand English and erased all of my pictures on my camera of my whole mission...later that day in a lesson, we taught about forgiveness... what a coincidence right!? haha but its all good.. the next day we passed by a cyber cafe and I did some stuff and now have all my pictures back haha wooo!  So now I backed up all my pictures on my USB.

During the week, well sadly to say, we were still being tested and had zero success... it was so tough and talking with my comp he would just keep saying its gonna come, its gonna come just suffer with patience HAHA... something we all know I don't have. Each day went by and the same outcome.  I was starting to become really frustrated. On Sunday it was looking the same when we passed by a house that they said maybe... if we pass by another day they will listen to us. We went by and the Dad let us in but not really because he wanted to. We then began to talk, which is my specialty.  If I can get in a house I am gonna get the person to listen but its hard to get in the house. We started talking and they wanted to hear what we had to offer. They understood just about everything... not perfectly but for a first time definitely success so now we have the Familia Ramos, a family of 5 who are pretty receptive but I don't wanna jump the gun too fast. Keep them in your prayers please and us also! So that was pretty much my week... not too much but I feel so much better finally being able to break out of the slump! Now its to get it to a routine but we are gonna keep working hard!

Other side notes..I found the nicest house ever.  Its like the states here and would be the nicest house in the mission. We talked to Prez and he passed it and said if we get everything figured out we could move in. I was so pumped!   It has hot water, 2 floors, a bathroom for everyone, a backyard, kitchen, and walk in closets! But the other 2 missionaries complained that I made the decision too fast and that for them it would make things harder and its more on the outskirts of the city and farther in my area than theirs...so we aren't moving... I'm so bummed but maybe one day.  I broke my back to work out a contract with the lady too.. all for nothing.  One day my convincing skills will come in handy!

Well that was the week.  I hope you are enjoying World Cup as much as I am haha...have fun and be safe love you guys! Suffer With Patience!

Elder Clev

 
You can call me "Rafael Nadal"





0 comments:

Post a Comment