Not too many questions this week... wow surprising! Why am I not surprised that you ended up doing most of the work ..who knows? haha. That's so cool about Stock, that guy really is a stud and will do great. Funny that he was nervous this time... his head wasn't so big eh?
I am really surprised you actually talked and didn't get out of it this time.. even though it was your birthday. Well graduation... what the freak... that cant happen can it? Man I'm getting old...
Well these are the happenings of my week....
So first.. last P-day was way fun and we chilled at the beach with a couple other zones. Yes we played football again and this time it turned into tackle. It was so fun haha. I will send pictures don't worry. The bad news is 2 of the zones didn't ask for permission to leave their respected zones.. one of course was my trainer ..yes he is a ZL now. So now we can't leave our zones or go to the beach anymore even though it is in my zone. I guess I will live though. You saying that I probably won't change this transfer might be wrong. From what I'm hearing is I'm leaving moving up to be a ZL somewhere ...who knows but that's the word on the street.. we shall see this Wednesday!
Other things that have happened are we did have the baptism! We baptized Julio and Cristofer, my two biggest fans haha. I love those guys and are hoping they set the example for their parents to get married and baptized. We are still working with them and they are way cool just the problem of marriage here is insane...because if something happens and they want a divorce its a ton of money and they can't afford it... that's another problem here for missionaries.
I did have another cool experience happen this week! So we were trying to find new people to teach but having no luck at all. Suddenly my comp goes you have the revelation to this area its your turn. Haha I was a little irritated with that for a sec but then said fine I'm gonna do it. So we started walking when we passed a house and I heard the screech of a TV on... for some reason it stuck out to me but I thought no that never happens. I then got the impression to turn back but still said nah. Finally I just turned around and touched the door, a lady came and said she was busy but maybe another time. I started asking her like when? When suddenly she just opened the door and let us in. We started teaching her when her son, who is 25, came and started listening too. They both were way interested and had good questions. It was such a cool experience to know I listened to the Spirit even though my own mind was saying no.
One more thing from this week is now we have to return at 6 due to problems in the country that are really serious. Its pretty much a war going on from what I have heard between the gangs, police, and another group that no one knows of. It starts at night so we all come in early now... it kinda sucks but this is a rule for the whole country and came from the General Authorities so pretty big. But dont worry we are being safe and have fun still! Well there is my week...Love you Mom and Fam!
Elder Clev
![]() |
| On P-Day after playing Football |
![]() |
| ZLs house with My bud Elder Mapasua! |
![]() |
| Julio and Cristofer's baptism |
![]() |
| Julio and Cristopher's Baptism Day |
| Trying to stay cool |
| Elder Talla and Elder Clev making "Birthday Cake"...trying to feel part of birthday celebrations here at home. |
| The final project- Birthday Cake El Salvador style |







0 comments:
Post a Comment