1. So did the Baptisms go through? Tell us about it.....and send a picture
for my board.
Freak YES and confirmed
2. A "Gabe Bukele" asked to be your friend on Facebook..it says she lives
in El Salvador...is she one of your baptisms?.. I added her.
Yep... she is the girl I baptized..She is way funny
3. Do you have access in the stores to most things? (like soaps, shampoos,
toothpaste, peanut butter, cheese, milk)
Yeah
4. So they send the "smart ones" to Belize? You said Elder Fowler was there
because he is smart.
The ones that know Spanish so they don't lose it... but they're growing fast
5. Are you still teaching Theully? How old is he?
Yeah...He is 17 and really funny...he always calls me Mr Brock
6. Have you had any scary experiences/situations?
Yes..I'll explain below
Dang thats so freakin sweet about Stock...I'm so proud of him...He is such a stud! That is cool about Ryan too... seems like he helped them win the game and has kept our streak against Layton going yes! Of course it was close for varsity otherwise it wouldn't be a rivalry haha..Sounds nuts just not as nuts as our game ...that was the craziest game I'll ever see. That is cool about Nate too...I love that guy and now its playoffs! That is sweet about Landon...He will be in Jace Palmer's mission too. I told you that Reds mom was cool and really nice!! I'm proud of Tys and have been talking to him too.
So now let me tell you about my crazy week...
First the baptism did happen and it was amazing. Between mine, this one and the one with Kae, all were great and each had a special feeling... different than the other...I'll never forget it. I love being able tohelp people. Yesterday we ate like crazy. It was one of my zone leaders last week and the people we baptized, the mom, wanted him to baptize her because he really helped her when we did intercambios and stuff, but we had a huge meal after Domingo and it was ribs and mashed papas and garlic bread... like a way good meal.. oh and oreo cheesecake ..it was way good ...even in the states it would be! Also this week we found out this Wednesday my area is getting split. I'm not sure what to think, but I'm not too happy haha... even though there won't be definite boundaries there will be 4 missionaries here. Also they are living with us so I hope they are cool.. they better be! They brought all their stuff they need and we are taking all the nice stuff because we lived here first haha. Then I had a crazy experience too...So we were walking and we said hi to this lady and she said hi back and that Jesus has come again haha... so we stopped and started to talk to her. Little did we know it was gonna be probably the best story I'll ever tell....She started talking about how Jesus has come here again in El Salvador and that her Dad was the archangel Micheal hahah and his son is Jesus Christ hahaha...I am proud to say I kept a straight face the whole time! Then their property is the kingdom of God and her kids are angels and with her they are the 3 angels. Her son is the King of Kings and her daughter is some kind of angel too. She said everything her son says she just stands in awe hahaha. Also she wrote a book for the Pope because he is wrong and she has these 2 posters (one says a bad word haha) telling the Pope to come here and that he needs to read the book. Also they want to make a movie of their lives so they can show what people need. But they are waiting for Mel Gibson to reply back to them hahaha. We asked if they really believe this and all they said was with the evidence they have they can't deny it... God talks directly to them. The evidence is when their son was a baby, a homeless guy came and knelt to him randomly... also he would always mouth to this light when he was eating and was talking to the light. They said this surprised them so much and had to add the light was from Kmart for some reason... haha because they lived in Cali for a little... like everyone has here and they get kicked out to here. But then we asked if they talked to Elders before and they said yes 4 of them and they will never forget their names but then were like uhhhhh what was their names and couldn't remember hahaha. Its important to note everyone was sober too. Also no weapons can be in the Kingdom of God except knives and bows and arrows but after 5 years of membership. This was the weirdest thing I have ever heard and after we ran around the corner to laugh for about 10 minutes. haha When I asked to take pictures they were more than happy and said to share them with everyone... well of course I was going too haha ...well that was my story for the week... just another experience on the mish haha. Well thanks for everything mom. I love all you guys so much! Also when are you sending that package and if you still haven't maybe put nutella and another journal...I'm like already halfway through the one I have!
Love you guys!
Love Elder Clev
![]() |
| Baptisms for Elder Cleverly! Gabriella and Alsilia |
The following are pictures of Elder Cleverly's living arrangements....
![]() |
| Elder Cleverly says he is letting the new missionaries have this bathroom and he is taking the other one because its nicer |














0 comments:
Post a Comment