Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June 8, 2015~ "How We Live Our Religion is Far More Important Than what We Say About Our Religion"

1.  So how was it meeting Jorge? I saw the pictures.
It was good, a little rushed because we had our leaders meeting with Pres, but good!

2.  Did you ever buy yourself shoes?
Yeah I did ballin haad!

3. Was the volcano trip cool?
Yeah it was... first time in a long time I have felt cool weather!

4. Transfer week...any surprises?
Supposedly one of us is leaving and Stin will not be my comp again... there was a chance Pres told me but he is staying in Belize

Thats cool to see all the pictures but again because of the anguish I felt I have to repeat Stock do something with the hair you can't leave it like that!

Anyways thats sick to hear how the boys had some wins! I'm not really gonna comment on anything else haha.

My week was dopeeee! Guess what? Antonio got his interview with Pres and passed!!! So yesterday we baptized him! Tony Moroni as we call him now! hahaha The baptism went amazing... so many good testimonies and in sacrament meeting he got up and bore such a powerful testimony it was so cool! I felt so cool when he said I have smoked since I was 9 years old and right now I am going on 2 days without smoking! You can totally see the change in this man's life.  He has truly repented and is such a chill guy! Everytime we go over which is like everyday to see how he is doing he gives us a glass of Coke haha bottoms up! So yeah I am so stoked for this new change though ....as always I hate changes.... just hate having to get used to something else...I hope I don't go because I love where I am at and the people so we shall see. But if I do at least I repped it Friday night in bball and we never lost out of 9 or 10 games (lost count). haha.   Please continue praying for Antonio so he can continue fighting and for us to find more peeps! Love You... especially you Mom! Peace!

Elda Clev

Baptism for the Sister Missionaries

Santa Ana Volcano Zone Trip

Got to meet Jorge who works with Uncle Chad

The Zone

Getting ready to Baptize Antonio

Antonio's Baptism Day

Antonio is getting baptized!!


Zone Activity to the Volcano



0 comments:

Post a Comment