1.So did you stay? New comp? Fill us in....
No I left...
2. I see that the HIntze's son arrived in El Salvador....have you got to meet him yet?
Yeah I did
Haha well I was thinking about sending more stuff.. the more interesting stuff.. but I couldn't..I have to make sure it gets home and I would rather live knowing I lost it than someone else so I have it all ...just made some more room in the bags.
Yeah have fun meeting Pdiddy ..haha he is a crazy cat fo sho. Hope all goes well with Ike too... prayin for him!!
Thats crazy Marsh and Carson get home soon...is that real?? When does Carson get home? Glad to hear Jake got back too man...I remember when he left!
So anyways this week we had changes and I left Sonsonate...I'm really sad because I loved being there for the short time I had and I'm kinda struggling having to adjust again. I'm in Santa Tecla, Asturias Ward with....Elder Mapusua!!! I'm struggling with the area but I love "Mapu." He was Stin's comp for 3 changes and he honestly is one of the best guys in the mission. He makes us feel good all the time and works really hard. He is from Compton California, is Samoan, umm he eats like nothing....hahaha jk, but he has the biggest heart. I know it will be a fun last change and know I got my own bodyguard here so no one is messin wit us! If it weren't for him I feel like I would be pretty down on myself about having to change. All is good though I will toughen up and stop being a baby. We met Hintze's son this week and he said he remembered me which was kinda weird haha.. he is a cool guy too! Well sorry I suck at writing but that is all I got. Have fun while I'm gone ooo ooo ooooooo!
Elda Clev
 |
| Playing with some chicken |
 |
| Saying bye to Arcelia, Arcelita, and Jose they took care of me the whole change! |
 |
| The Zone! |
 |
Me with Elder Hintze (Pres. Hintze's son who just finished his mission in Guatemala and is spending a week with his parents before he goes home to Utah and Elder "Mapu" Mapusua (Elder Cleverly's new comp and bodyguard) |
0 comments:
Post a Comment