1. What is your apt. like in this area?
Its really big and not as hot as the last one haha
2. How long has Elder Mapusua been out?
one change less than me
3. Are you still a Zone Leader?
yeah unfortunately...haha
Yeah still getting settled in the area. Our plan this week kinda failed. We got rejected 178 times this week if you were wondering (yes I have been counting this change) haha, just to see how many times we are putting ourselves out there. But we have a new plan for this week to focus on less actives to see if they can bring us to some Baptisms.
Glad you finally got to meet Pdiddy haha...I still think its nuts that he is home! And I'm still keeping up on my Kriol too so don't worry haha I love it! They told you about the concert plans?! I don't even know what the plans are haha but I will find out later. Glad to hear everything is going good and that the boys are playing well! I am lame for not writing a lot but I hate this keyboard and not too much to report ...all is good! Love you mom and peeps!
P.S. Tell Ike I'm prayin for him and hope all works out!!
Elda Clev
| Our trip to the vulcan! (volcano) its part of our area we plan to go once a week its really dope you can see the whole city! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment