Well nothing to comment on or really say haha. I'm not getting boring I promise! I'm still me and having as much fun as ever, just less time to talk about it haha. The good thing is I still have my desire to serve and it hasn't gotten any less than when I started...in fact I feel like the closer I get to ending my mission, the more desire I have to do my best and end at my prime. That is the focus for the rest of my mission is "END IN THE PRIME". I'm trying to find ways to use the experiences I have had to my advantage and to show the other missionaries what we should do, be the example. But no where in being an example does it say I can't have fun either soooooo... some of the missionaries are like who is this guy?! hahaha Pres knows who I am too so I don't know what he was thinking putting me in the position I am in but hey I will take what comes to me. Love life, wine and dine with the best and of course be classy are some of the few things I have learned haha! Hold up your hands and count your fingers thats how many more weeks I have (thats what one of the missionaries just told me...they really help haha) 10 more weeks being ELDA CLEV? Oh I am gonna make it worth it for sure! Love all of you and Mom! It was nice to see all of you and just keep it good!
Elda Clev
Monday, May 11, 2015
May 11, 2015~Short Message post Mother's Day Skype
12:42 PM
1 comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
END IN THE PRIME is a good mantra for your mission and for the rest of your life. You have done a wonderful job of staying positive throughout your mission. I hope you have more success before you leave in 10 weeks. Proud of you, Elda Clev
ReplyDelete