Monday, May 18, 2015

May 18, 2015~"Wake Up with Determination, Go to Bed with Satisfaction"

1.  Is there anyone you are teaching that is close to baptism?
Yeah this guy named Antonio who is working to get baptized the 27th

2. What do you do for P-Day in that area?  What is there to see?
Nothing haha... there is nothing really in this country and then again I have been to Belize where there was more so I am kinda a debbie downer

3. Do you have to be home at an earlier time in this area?
Nope all is calm at night...at least from what we know hahaha ....always keeping you on your toes Mom!!

Dang sucks that they lost a game they should have had but good thing they aren't out yet!
Thats so crazy Mitch is done!! Could you tell her to email me?! I wanna see how things are going with her. and Nick is engaged?!!! what the?!!!! good for him though I am sure there isn't a dull moment with him around haha.

Everything is going good here... we are getting a lot more organized and trying to find peeps. Our investigator Antonio is super positive and wants to get baptized just he has smoking problems but has been doing really good.  He has gone down from 20 a day to 2 and is fighting hard to get baptized! I freaking love this guy.  He is so funny and really knows a lot but its a struggle for him trying to stop this addiction. We gave him a blessing and pass by him everyday to help him out. So please pray for Antonio so he can get baptized the 27th!!! He even told me he wants me to baptize him so I am hoping and praying for this guy! He has really shown a strong desire to change a lot of things in his life too.

Anyways thats all I really got. Time is really something I do not have and the days go by way too fast! We set up playing b-ball with a good mixture of less actives, actives, and investigators and its super fun though with the heat I literally leave soaked in sweat... its ridiculous. But lovin life as always and ENDING IN THE PRIME BABY!!!! Love everybody and you mom HAPPY BIRTHDAY too!!!  Kae too!! :)  


Elda Clev

0 comments:

Post a Comment