1. So where did you end up?
I am in Sonsonate with Elder Ewles who came back from Belize with me haha
Well I don't have a lot of time. I am now ZL in Sonsonate. It is freakin crazy how fast time is flying! Glad to hear Ridge is doing good at something! That is crazy Syd is going on a mission... I'm proud of Bronson... thats awesome!!
So this week is crazy because I am opening an area again but as ZL ...kinda crazy. Elder Hale is now like baptizing the world in Belize City...I'm so mad! hahaha but proud of that guy...I love him. Ummm lets see if you go out with Paulson's mom you can talk about us going to Imagine Dragons July 28th ...they got me a ticket so us and some mission buds are going so don't plan anything that day!
Its a lot different opening this area. The members help out a lot more! we have gone out full days with members to get to know things... its so different actually having help! But the missionaries here left nothing so we have a lot of work to do...It's my first Ward in my mission too!
My zone is awesome. All work super hard and I might have the best zone in the mission so thats nice! Elder Fridal is one of the DLs and he is a stud so yeah. Sorry its so short but we will talk over Skype so no biggie! Love you Mom and everyone!!
Elda Clev
Finish strong. It's been a good mission. C U soon.
ReplyDelete