1. Do you know if anything will affect you this change?
I'm thinking si because I have a lot of time here and with my comp also. I am still hearing I'm moving up to ZL... who knows but I'm 99.9% sure I will change even though I don't want to.
2. Do they do anything there for the 4th of July? Probably not, but I thought I would ask.
Nope... nada
3. How are things with your companion? What have you enjoyed the most about having him as your companion?
Good... always has been good. What I have enjoyed most is how well we flow and that we are alike in so many things like in having fun as well as teaching. It has been great with him as it has been my whole mission
4. Do you have a favorite member in your Branch? If so, who is it?
Other than my converts, yes.. the familia de Leon.. they love me for some reason and are so cool I will send a pic next week!
5. Did you really find that artifact in the picture you sent or did someone give that to you?
haha... no my convert did his job with dynamite and he was blowing stuff up and found it haha!
I thought I was the problem child haha...I know I still am but will try better when I get home to not be so big of a burden because I have really grown to hate that now.. haha not that I liked it before either!
Look how I turned out! I know at one point I was doing nothing you guys wanted me too but you let me do my thing and I learned on my own until here I am... now totally changed! What I liked is that you guys never pressured me or made me do something but were always there to help me when I was ready to do good things. Thats cool about the 4th of July. I almost forgot haha and also that Ryan won. Scary how things go by fast though!
As for this week more successes are coming! This week I was given a new name because of a new tie I bought for a dollar that has a lion on it. My new name is the king... haha ..A first I just went along with it until I really started to think if I am gonna have this new name I'm gonna work like it so when we started the day there was no playing around... the first door I saw I knocked and knocked and knocked until we had another cita or found a new person. I have been praying for the people to have softer hearts but still a lot of rejection but we did find a couple more new people! Unfortunately its still a struggle in getting them to church. The Zls have really been bugging as they think I am now slacking and a whole bunch of stuff. I tell you, you think you get away from people like that but even in the mission you have people who try to control you. The good thing is that I know I only have to account with President and God and that has kinda bugged them and we have been having problems with them. When I say we, I mean my District as I have their complete confidence that they will always back me up. Its hard to explain.. better to explain in person. haha but the major success this week was we had 105 people in church which is a huge jump from the past week of 75! 46 of these people were less actives that my District has been helping so when the ZLs started to get on me for not having any investigators in church I told them that we are doing work just not baptizing.
Well that was pretty much my week as for 4th of July we celebrated with pizza nothing too big. I will send the pics. Hope you have a better week Mom. Love everyone at home have a good week!
Elder Clev
 |
| TACOS! |
 |
| 4th de Julio |
 |
| Gangstas of the Crib (El Rey) |
0 comments:
Post a Comment