Monday, July 28, 2014

July 28, 2014~ "Failure is Only The Opportunity to Begin Again, Only This Time More Wisely"

1.  So do you have the English classes every Saturday?  Do you teach them or do you take turns?  How many people come? 
Yup and no I only taught the class once.. Elder Williams teaches.  I don't like to teach.. he does haha ..like 10 people come

2. Why has it been hard to get Angel to come to church?  He seems so receptive...is it because he doesn't have a way there?  What is his family background?
He came this week!

3.  Was an experience that happened this past week that stood out the most to you?
I'll explain below

You didn't leave too much to comment on haha... what up with that?! .

Well my letter will be short again... Unfortunately but that doesn't mean I didn't learn anything or have any cool experiences! It was a good week.  We got Angel to church easily.  He lives right behind the church and we are hoping to put a baptismal date with him today so pray that we can be able to do that! He is so ready though and every time we pass by he amazes me.. definitely an example to me! I was working in other areas this week on interchanges with my District to see how they are doing and getting to know their investigators. There is this one person named Wendy.  She is old enough to make the decision to be baptized on her own and has the desire but doesn't have the approval of her family and so she is scared. Please pray for her to be courageous so that she can make covenants with God!  I always seem to learn something new on interchanges as well.   I realized I can always show more love for the Elders  I am in charge of.. so each interchange at the end of the day we eat pizza on me and talk a little ..it was awesome (yes I shared...its a miracle right!?) haha from being out here  I have understood just a little bit about the love of God and the love Jesus had for us.  Its amazing and endless to think about!

Other little happenings this week is we had our District Leaders meeting for the mission so I got to see Stin. Its been awhile haha..we caught up and after of course we went to Wendys.. after I mean its right there by the temple.  You know we couldn't resist and throwback to the good ole days haha. Also Last p-day we finally played Pres in tennis ..unfortunately we only played doubles, but me and my comp still beat him haha. He kept saying one more game one more game haha it was awesome. I did get him to promise that one day we will play singles so I'm preparing! haha well that is all I really got.  I am doing great here as usual and hope you guys are doing the same! Adios y vaya con Dios! Love you mom!
Elder Clev




Prez vs Clev

Take notes on that form




Tennis Part 2

Throwback Clev and Stin

0 comments:

Post a Comment