Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014~ "God Doesn't Give Us What We Can't Handle, God Helps Us Handle What We Are Given"

1.  My main question would be if you are staying or leaving, but I know that you might not even know the answer to that yet and I might have to wait till next Monday.
Chances are I'm leaving...

2.  Did your week fly by?  Did you and Stin do anything special or exciting knowing that this might be your last week together?
Yes this whole time with Stin did... But we partied and have a party on tuesday

3.  There was a picture that was shared on Sister Hintze's facebook page by her son who had just left from visiting them in El Salvador and it spoke about how if we had a loved one serving there to know that they were in good hands with Pres. and Sister Hintze.  I responded to the post by saying that I had a son serving in that mission and how much you loved them.  Then their daughter Michelle posted this:   "Sister Cleverly- I am the Hintze's daughter and I have been visiting the last 3 weeks. Elder Cleverly and Elder Smith are so awesome!!! We love them! What a great story!!! They are so happy and work so hard, and are having a great time together! They have also impressed us with their sewing skills! My dad loves his jean tie ! You have an incredible son! It has been the highlight of my trip to meet all of these wonderful missionaries!"  
So you got to meet some of their family?  What was that like?
Thats sick! It was awesome... they really are like another family to me... like MORE brothers and sisters... they are a sick family though

Yeah being with Prez was awesome.  I love those guys.  They really are some of the nicest people I have ever met and are a great example of love. Their place is way nice and don't think that El Salvador is like that because its not haha.

I actually had a little sickness this week... a tiny cold... nothing more haha.  I have never been one to get sick so I wasn't too worried even though everyone else was haha. Dang this week sounds like my kind of week where I would stay home and get to relax...dangit! Lets hope though Ryan does get some Varsity time. Thats awesome for Dallas.  I'm happy for that guy.  I'm sure he still loved Ohio but its a relief to finally be out to where he was called to be. Cloe is in the same mission as Abbey no?

Those pictures of Mike are priceless... what the heck things really have changed...I'm proud of that guy.. freakin love him to death. Thats cool you finally got to meet my other family haha..We have been wondering when you guys would get together! Well onto the week!

Dang Mom I can't bring myself to believe that I'm probably leaving this place. Its honestly the place I call home here and the people are my family. Well to start this week off... honestly the thing I wanted to do was to just work and work hard. Also I have been visiting all the families and people I have grown to really love and adopt as my own family. But really no big huge stories. We did put down 3 more fechas bautismales with a family who are way cool... After they helped me fulfill my dream here....Which was to eat at one of the nice restaurants that I have passed by everyday for the past 6 months. They took me there and we ate so good... it was amazing... that was a way good day. If there is one thing we did its eat really good this week haha...I even had Oreo cheesecake that Gabriella made so hah eat that Cass! Honestly nothing too huge happened though. Im just glad that I know I'm leaving this place better than when I came and also that I'm leaving Stin with things to do unlike my trainer did. I love Stin and really am going to miss him but he is keeping the tradish I started and training and I know he can do it. Who knows whats going to happen to me haha..I'm kinda scared.  Hopefully I just get sent to the boonies though. I hope you guys have a good week.  I wish I had more but really cannot think of anything. Love you and be safe on your trip!
Elder Clev



The apostasy in my area

My  Capilla (Chapel)

Cool converts that we always have noche de hogares and adopted as my converts

The boonies in my area


A Gaborro

Other Cool Converts

Crazy Grandma haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment