Monday, February 24, 2014

February 24, 2014~"Sacrifice is made sweet to us when we treasure the joy it brings to another heart."

1. Does your Branch President have kids? If so, how many? How old do you think he is?

Yeah he has 2. ..one is like 3 and the other like 3 months. he is like 24 years old. 

2.  Who scratches your back during Sacrament since you don't have Cass to do it? Stin? haha. 
Nobody... its the worst thing ever

3.  So the guitar pics...where did the guitar come from? 
My zone leader Elder Ralphs gave it to us before he left to Belize...
its the wizards in Layco guitar

Yeah Elder Fono is a cool guy.   I remember talking to him a little when
we left the MTC.  I hope one day I can be comps with him because he is a
chill cat. Yeah with Gaby and Alciria its getting better.  They came to
church and felt bad that they have struggled a bit.  I love those guys and
they really are my family here... they always take care of me. Sounds
like a bummer week haha... glad sicknesses aren't really a problem here but
I'm still crossing my fingers. Sounds like not too much happened
though. Yes Austin did tell me he got called... its good for him so he
keeps working hard. Enjoy your stupid nice weather just remember
I'm always sweating haha. onto my semana (week)

Well this week was a good and bad week but mostly good! First we met
with this convert family who got baptized in another area but live in
ours so they can't meet with the Elders there but they like us more
anyways haha... but go to the other church they were baptized in. Every
Pday we go and see them and they always feed us and we have good noche
de hogares. They only can meet on Pdays though... it sucks but we have
adopted them as our converts haha. On Tuesday we met with our
investigators that came to church and put down 2 fechas to be
baptized! The mom and the daughter accepted and the youngest daughter
is only 5 so yeah. But they have been having problems paying for their
house and so the Mom is looking for a job. It sucks though because then
yesterday the mom had a job interview during the time of church and
didn't go so that fecha fell and now me and Stin can't baptize
together....Sad but I learned my lesson of humility... that its not who
does it but that it is done ...because they still wanna be baptized just have
to put new fechas for them. We also found a couple menos activos (less actives)
 and yeah a pretty good week. Also we found this family that the dad is
less active and the rest of the family non members. We have been
teaching them and they are way cool. They all accepted to come to church
and they all did ...it was awesome!  The most investigators I have had come to
church... this family and the other without the mom. This week we are
gonna try and put all these fechas down before I leave and have Stin
reap the benefits haha. I learned that as an instrument of God its not
how I want to be used but how he is gonna use me. Well that kinda was
our week. Its sad because this is probably my last week here in my
hometown...don't worry I'm gonna get pics with all the cool families I
like to visit and some of the area before I boogey but here's to a good
week!

Something else I learned this week is how mens hearts fail them because
they don't remember who they are and where they are going. To me this
is important to always remember and we forget it a lot. Always keep
the Spirit with you! Love you guys and always try to be an instrument
in our Fathers hands! Love you... especially you Mom! Makes me sound like a
momma's boy but oh well haha! Till siete dias! (7 days)

Elder Clev

This pic is golden.... At the multizona we talked to Hermana Hintze and she told us when
Pres b-day was...it was this past Tuesday... and so we made a jean tie for Pres and
last p-day went to his house and chilled with them for a couple hours
haha ...it was so fun and nice to be in luxury for once! haha they all
loved it and all the missionaries are jealous haha ...just doin us!


loved it and all the missionaries are jealous haha just doin us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment