Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24, 2014~"People Don't Care How Much You Know....They Just need to Know How Much You Care"

1.    I know you use detergent to wash your clothes, what I meant was how do you wash your clothes? 
by scrubbing them with my hands but I found a member to wash them
in her machine now thank goodness because I really don't have time to do
it.

2.  So now you email from an internet cafe?
Yeah it sucks..I hate it

3.  What was the most inspirational thing that happened this week? 
Ummm nothing really Mom... this week sucked

4.  What are the stores like there? 
There are tiendas which are like tiny corner stores with everyday
needs then there are Super Selectos which is like the grocery store like
neighborhood Wal Mart

5.  Can you get American candy items there? 
Yeah but not all... but your average candy yeah

Im glad the package got there.  I was wondering about that.  I'm actually glad
everyone liked it too. I'll try and get you one through my hook ups
don't worry haha. The drive thru was divine mom and you know I lived
that moment up haha.

Thats cool Austin got to meet with his mission buddies.  I can't wait to do that
after.  It will be way fun because there are some chill guys here. Thats cool
about Ryan and Stock starting yet another sport haha... wish them good
luck for their seasons. Dang people are already getting calls?!   Have I
been gone that long? Its weird.. actually this week is my year mark of
my call! Where has time gone...  I really don't know.

Sounds like a lame week though mine was too... sorry I don't have too much
to recount.

This week kinda sucked.  My zone leader got changed randomly for things
that happened with another zone and now I have weird ZL's haha ..but its
all good I guess. My district does work but we had some baptism dates
fall and almost no one came to church which sucked! We only had 6.  I
was so mad. But we do have a baptism this week with 2 kids.  We are
still working on their mom who I think with time will get baptized but
the kids are awesome. I also had my first baptism interview and it was
weird.  I felt like a Bishop haha but she didn't pass but will get baptized a
week later than we thought so all is still well! But honestly nothing really happened
AGAIN.  I need to start spicing things up a bit don't I? Also sorry I
don't have any pictures either.. crappy week but things are all good.  I will
get a better week this week! We did have this old white man with long
hair and beard stop us and hold our hands and said a prayer haha but
other than that normal haha. Love you guys...I promise this week will be
better.   I'm doing great as always... loving life! Peace out...Love you
Mom!
Elder Clev

0 comments:

Post a Comment