1. So Where Did you end up getting transferred to?
Zona Santa Tecla, Area Zaragoza
2. Who is your Companion (Name, Where from, How long they have been out)
Elder Gonzalez from Guatemala. He has been out as long as Stin
3. Did you get to say goodbye to everyone you wanted to?
Yeah..I kinda did.. the big ones at least
4. So Stin was made a Trainer?
Yeah..I'm proud of that guy and we talk on the phone at nights sometimes haha
Yeah it was really hard leaving Layco... almost like I was leaving home.
All my family is there and literally my friend haha. But yeah I
definitely miss those people there...Thats sick about
Ryan. He didn't bring shame to the name thats for sure! Glad to hear you
guys enjoyed yourselves... onto my week...
Man was it a week. Let me tell you something.... breaking up sucks. Haha I
feel like I broke up with my girlfriend or something and seeing Stin
leave was so weird... the bright side is we will get to see each other
occasionally and are keeping in contact so its all good but still not
the same. Also I realized how much Layco meant to me and I know, that
place and people will always have a place in my heart. The good thing
is I'm going back there this week to baptize the family! I got
permission and I'm super stoked!
My comp is my first Latino and while I have already had my best comp, I'm
still looking for my best Latino comp and Elder Gonzalez might be it.
I didn't get any pictures with him because I was way busy...I'm still DL and had to get
established. But he is from Guatemala and he is really short but a humble
way cool guy. I definitely am grateful he is my comp and that I haven't
had a crappy comp. He can breakdance too.. its sick! haha I'm teaching
him English haha and also we have 3 Dominican Repulicans in my zone.
My District is awesome, hard working guys and we might be the best District
in the zone.. no thanks to me. We all are in the Rama Zaragoza and Prez has sent me
here with one mission...Change this Rama (Branch) into a Barrio (Ward) so thats
what im gonna do. Its a huge responsibility but its my goal since I failed in my last
area.
Here is really different than Layco. The Zone consists of a nice rich
city and country side to the beach. My area is in between the beach
and the city ..so its country.. just what I wanted! But it freaking sucks
because we pretty much climb mountains all day haha, but the people here
are a whole lot more accepting and the climate is a little more
fresco (cool). My house is pretty nice... I have a couch...and you know I have
already claimed that...I live with 2 other elders one named Elder
Goodman he went to Alta and Elder Correas...he is from El Salvador waiting
for his Visa. Also we have to wash our clothes by hand yeh yeh! its
kinda fun when you have music haha... oh and hot water is gone. I take
bucket showers and let me tell you they are cold and the other Elders
think its funny the yell random stuff while pouring it on my haha. To
be honest its a huge change but I have been sent here for a reason and I
can feel that I belong here. Its fun still.. just a different feel to it.
I feel like I'm missing something but really this week was crazy so I
probably did forget something but just know I'm doing great guys.. the
mish is fun when you get into it! Don't worry Mom all is good. I
love you guys especially you Mom and know I'm always praying for you
guys!
Elder Clavel (how the people say my name)
 |
| Me and Stin at the beach |
 |
Shirts Thuedy's bro made for us for free... we customized them Lion and Tiger, Greek Gods, Indians and Wizards are on them haha |
 |
"Jean Tie Crew".. we added a member named Elder Larsen... he went to Lone Peak... another AP |
 |
| My great great grandad haha...He is an AP, Elder Munez |
Makes me appreciate warm showers - cold-water bucket showers are almost "cruel and unusual punishment." Not really, but I am glad I don't have to do it anymore - I experience that in Thailand when I was on a combat tour in Vietnam; that was enough for me.
ReplyDeleteElder Clavel (Cleverly), make that branch a ward!!!!!
Bishop Dooley