1. Thats awesome that you and Stin got to sing haha...How did that go?
How was the conference? Was it just for your mission or all the El Salvador missions?
AMAZING! I'll explain below but it was for all the El Salvador missions
2. So do you listen to the Ipod music?
Yeah all the time... sing and dancing duh!
3. What ever happened to the William that use to pirate movies?
I know he got a new job but then you couldn't find him? This isn't
the same one that was suppose to get baptized was it?
His work puts him in a hold so we haven't talked to him in awhile
but no its not the same one... this one is Guillermo haha... thats how we
distinguish them
4. Can you get ice cream or ice cream treats there? If so, is it like what we have here?
Oh yeah they have these things called choco conos...they are so good. They are
like drumsticks without the nuts but way good. Also they have ice cream
parlors... so yeah it is good.We had a hookup there for awhile for 2
scoop cones for 50 cents and it had m&ms in the ice cream but that
ended...also they have popsicle things. They sell smoothies on the
streets that are divine and snowcones with leche condensada which is
heaven! haha
Yeah we are starting on the process back for Guillermo because he is still
positive, so in time we will see what all goes down. But thanks for the
prayers. Haha yeah I always seem to give talks..and now in Spanish
looks like I will never find a way out haha.
I hope you guys are making the home a place of peace somewhat
without me especially haha but also do family history... freak Stin has
his whole family tree thing and I tried doing some this morning and
its way interesting!
Thats cool about Landon... I thought he had already left though but thats
good. Thats a bummer to hear about dance for Cass... it
sucks when the season finally ends and thats the whole shabang but its
gotta happen sooner or later. Thats cool about all the good grades. I'm
proud everyone is following me now :) haha... maybe its because I'm not
banging their heads they can actually think for once haha but they will
always be dumb to me :) Tell Ryan to get that Eagle done and off his
back... its nice when its finally done, but what will he drive? that
awesome van we still have that I love so much? Also I wish I could go
out to eat... guess we´ll just have to save up for all the times I miss
haha. Thats good Northridge beat Syracuse.. you know I hate that stupid school
in everything haha.
Wow thanks for reminding me.. yeah I'm coming up on 6 months what the?!!?
Its gone by way fast... way fast...Looks like not taking me to Panda and spending that extra dollar for
me has given you enough money for new stuff haha! But thats nice...I'm
glad you finally can enjoy some nice new things because I know that makes
you happy!
Well now my exciting week......
So as you know this week was cambios (changes) and with cambios it always has
seemed to affect me... it feels like this time it did big time. So me and
Stin survived not separating... thank goodness because things happen and
sometimes trainers and trainees split up. But Elder Paulson is now
gone and Elder Ralphs my old zone leader is now in Belize. Those guys
were my buds from the start... it sucks that they left but it had to
happen sometime. Well my DL got changed too. He is now my ZL haha so we
had to get a new DL... well guess who it is? Of course...ME. I'm starting
to learn that God won't let me just relax haha... each 6 weeks he gives me
something new so that I'm always relying on him. Its so weird being a
Leader. I am younger than all these other guys why am I the leader...I
haven't been out here that long! But it has taught me to serve even
more and care and make people's problems mine so I can help them.
Lets see... also our area split... well it was my decision as the leader to share
or split it and it was bugging me for a couple days because at first I
thought we could just share but my mind kept coming back to splitting
so I took the area I wanted haha. But in that area we have found some
new areas I never knew about and found a couple new potencials so we
will see how they go.
Also this week we had the opportunity to have Elder Cook come...Mom
it is so true what they say about Apostles... when they enter the room the
Spirit is right behind them... it was so awesome! It was also way cool
because we sang the special number and so we sat right behind Elder Cook. I
could have reached out and touched him if I wanted! He didn't shake
anyones hands except one...Elder Smith wizarded his way when he was
shaking Presidents hand... it was sweet! I have taught him a lot haha! But
he talked about a lot of great stuff. One thing in particular is our
faith. He said something I love so much ..it was ¨If you have more faith
in your life you will have more success¨ ..it is so true and we can always
have more faith. That is my challenge for you guys this week is to pray
for more faith and act in that too. We can have more success and
blessings in our life. It also helped me so much when he talked about when
he was called to the 12. After he went up to his office and wept he
tried finding excuses on why he shouldn't be and that is how I felt being
called to a DL but he said it has helped his life so much. It
literally has brought peace to my heart. Also his wife talked of 5
things we can do everyday and I invite the family to do them. 1. Pray
morning and night 2. Read Scriptures 3. Attend our meetings especially
sacrament 4. Serve one another especially our families and 5. Always
focus on the temple and be worthy.
Well Mom that was my week... an interesting one to say the least haha.
But thanks for everything Mom. I love you and I am glad for everything
you have done for me. I say that every week only because I don't ever want you
to forget it. I love you guys and keep up the good work...I'm expecting
more next time! haha Also I want some more pics of the fam... come on I
know its not that boring at home! Love you guys!
Also, I pick the Broncos to win the Super Bowl...You heard it from me!
Elder Clev
![]() |
| Look at our ties...Yes we made ties out of jeans for Cambios...They are sick... had to keep the style! |
![]() |
| We found another friend from Northridge. He is in the Santa Ana Mission and has been out for 17 months |




0 comments:
Post a Comment