1. How was William's (Guillermo) baptism?
Read Below
2. I am glad you got to have interview with Pres and Sis. Hintze...sounds
like the timing was right since you and Stin had been sick. I am glad he
convinced you guys to take a day to rest and get better.
I am glad everything is better now. I knew at some time you would probably
have that experience, everyone does. Do you think it was something you ate or drank?
Yeah it was probably what we ate but we switched cocineras (cooks) so its
all good probably because I eat everything too hah
3.Any new investigators you want to tell us about?
ummm not really unfortunately
4. Is this week transfers? I know if it is it doesn't effect you.
Yeah its sad all my peeps are leaving
5. At Church, do you have anything you do on a weekly basis like
teaching a lesson or giving a talk?
Way to jinx me
Wow I didn't think that my letters would mean that much..I thought I was
the stupid older brother they all hated haha. I was starting to grow
accustomed to that title haha! But thats sweet.. Im glad I can show them
where and what they need to be doing after high school. Dang that fire
is raging... sounds like quite the news.. how did that happen? Yeah I'm super
bummed I can't go to that region thing...(.there actually might be a
little truth to that sentence just so you know!) Ooooo some Honey
Walnut Shrimp.. what I would do just to get a whiff of that stuff... Panda
has gotta be going out of business without me.. I'm sure they are scrappin
for something! So onto my shindig...
So let me just get this outta the way.. we didn't baptize and it sucked.
So we had the interview for him..I didn't go, Elder Smith went with my
District Leader to do it while I chilled with his comp. Everything was
gonna be fine... we already went through the questions the day before
with him just to make sure and yeah. Well when they came back all
looked good and I asked for his paperwork and Elder Martinez my district
leader gave it back blank and said he would explain later. I ended up just
hearing what happened from Guillermo himself. He has some things he needs
to take care of and I straight up told him what he needs to do now because
he still wants to be baptized. It so hard dealing with this stuff. People
make mistakes I know that... as I have made them myself. What I told him
and what I want everyone to know is sin isn't easy... repentence isn't easy but
its worth it. Salvation is easy but its sin that makes it hard. The
longer you are in it the harder it is. I invite all you guys to pray for
this guy as I love him as my own blood. People aren't perfect and
they make mistakes... thats how life goes. But the difference is we can
correct and learn from our mistakes. Simple and true.
Other things! I went on interchanges and met this guy who was the most
humble guy I have ever met. His house is as big as half of our bathroom
at home and I had to bend over to enter. This guy just got baptized
and when I entered his house instantly the spirit was there. This is
how our houses should be.. nothing less. Another thing I learned this
week is to know thyself, control thyself, and give thyself. Like
Peyton Manning, he knows he is not the fastest or strongest but he is one
of the best, still he knows himself. Also David in the Bible in 1
Samuel 17:45-47 knows who he is.
Lets see what else... oh we have an Apostle coming this Jueves!!!! and
guess who two of the 14 people singing will be when he comes!!! Yeah me and
Stin woot woot! Haha scary but siiickk! Also I had to give a talk yesterday at church
and talked about how we teach and tell people how the gospel makes and brings us
happiness but we sometimes don't show it so guys be happy we have a plan for us!
The Wizards of Layco are being broken up... Elder Ralphs and Elder Paulson
are leaving....but I am going to cambios (changes) hahaha not to change but to
chill because there is singing practice after and we are the only ones not
changing that are singing so we have to go.. also my area is getting
split for sure. This time my hook ups have shown me the email from
Pres...dang.. we will see how this goes.
We joined the backpack crew and bought 4 buck matching
backpacks haha...Mom the sidebag sucks... its hard to get around on crowded
buses and a backpack is sooo much easier... also lighter on the shoulders
and doesn't make black marks on my shirt like the bag did. I still have
the bag but yeah. It would actually be nice if you sent me like 30 bucks for
a sweet native looking backpack from here that will last longer because
this pack will probably only last a couple months.
Here is a picture of Scary clowns from here...clowns aren't funny but latino
clowns are even worse..But you knew I wouldn't go two weeks sin los fotos!
(without sending photos) Love ya mom
to struggle is strength, the pursuit of easy things makes men weak. Do
work and do what is hard and needs to be done. Love you guys and keep it
shaggy out there! Also tell Thanks to Courtney and her family, Grandpa
Clev, and the Jacos for the letters! Mom thanks especially.. I love you!
Elder Clev
![]() |
| Scary Latino Clown |
![]() |
| The Wizards of Layco...will be parting ways...Elder Smith, Elder Cleverly, Elder Paulson, Elder Ralphs, Elder ? |
![]() |
| Joined the backpack crew and bought matching backpacks |



0 comments:
Post a Comment