1. Why do you think you have gained weight? Do your clothes feel tighter?
because my belly is bigger! haha..I need to exercise a little more but yeah a
little tighter.
2. With this being transfer week...have you heard anything about training or a new companion?
Um ..I'll explain below
3. Do they have Christmas Decorations there? What do they do for Christmas?
Yes... lights little trees nothing huge but yeah
4. Any spiritual experiences or crazy experiences this week?
Um...I'll explain below tambien
Sounds like an average week with the Fam... crazy but fun haha. Thats sweet about the snow.
I'm kinda mad because I realized how much I like it! Thats also cool about Stock keeping the W's and Ryan keeping the tradition. And yeah please try and send those M&Ms next time...I love those things!
Well on to my crazy week..
So Wednesday we had intercambios with the Zone Leaders. I stayed here with Elder Ralphs ...a way chill guy and we ruled this place. We found a couple noobs too. One is the hermana of one of our investigators. She is really receptive and we hope to get to her because she influences her sister a lot. Another was we finally were able to contact William again. It seems like intercambios brings him out haha. He just so happened to call in sick for the day and we just passed by but his schedule is still way difficult. A friend was there named David...I call him Davy Crockett...He is just as cool as William and has a ton more time. We are hoping and praying for him so who knows. That night me and Ralphs roasted marshmallows in this ally thing in my house... it was
buck wild! He is probably leaving so it was our last party haha. The
next night I went to the fridge to eat some marshmallows when a call came... my comp answered and started screaming so I poked my head in and he is like YOUR TRAINING! I stood there and then yelled I NEED TO CHANGE MY PANTS I JUST CRAPPED! haha yes I'm still me. So yeah I'm going to train... the rumors are true Paul Walker died but there is a new Paul Walker (me) getting on the fast track haha.. we will see how this goes but I
need a lot of faith. I feel so inadequate...I mean I end training this
week and start training this week too. The next day we went to the
Trainer meeting and I find out more than half of the people I came
with are all going to Belize now.. menos me. There is still work here for me and my Spanish will be better haha. Also we are gonna baptize Christian this Thursday... everything is good and ready to go! I'm gonna have my noob do it...It will be good for him. So yeah that was my crazy week...But I know everything is possible with faith. Just like all missionaries before without it nothing will happen but I would appreciate some prayers just in case haha. Any crazy stories and such? I have one... I was teaching these investigators and started quoting the 1st vision... all of a sudden they start laughing...I know that I hadn't messed up though and I look behind me and these two dogs our doing their thing... like what
the heck!!!! Definitely Satan is real and its usually dogs for me. Then this guy lights a random firework by us and then after that this guy rips a huge fart and that was the last straw but the lesson was good and they still felt the Spirit and want us to come back. Oh and be best friends with Elder Paulson's mom so we can party after the Mish...
But love you guys... we will see how this week goes!
Love you mom and thanks for everything!
Elder Clev
 |
| Elder Clev with companion Elder Purser, Elder Garcia, and Elder Paulson |
 |
| Thanksgiving in El Salvador with Elder Paulson and Elder Ralphs |
 |
| Roasting Marshmallows... |
0 comments:
Post a Comment