**Sorry All...there was no email last week since he got to Skype Call us on Christmas**
That's sweet about "Gotts"...I freakin love that guy and am so sad he is not
here anymore. I have a ton of pictures so hopefully they get there! But this
week was a whole lot better! We found this guy named William who speaks a little English and is the
chillest cat. He said he would come to church with us and waited in the
doorway waiting for us on Sunday... it was awesome. Then in church when they kinda
sent a shoutout to him, he stood up and fist pumped it ...siickk! He is
way receptive and we were talking and he was like "the Church needs to
be more happy.... everyone looks bored maybe they need me"... haha! Also he
was like you guys were popular in high school no? (he is from San Fran)
and we were like ehhhh and he goes "Hey I know what its like... we can't
help that girls like us and God blessed us with such good looks"....hahahaha!
I love this guy and want the world for him. He is the nicest
guy. It was so nice to see you guys and really helped me for some
reason and it got me refocused out here... it was nice. You know this New
Years we are doing the roof again with Oreo milkshakes! haah... but yeah
you would be naive to think I wouldn't hook the bros and sistas up from the
Salv! I want the best for you guys and love you guys so much...
especially you Mom! Don't worry you know I will be fine out here as long
as I rely on God! I just hope I wasn't too weird! I really have had my
life changed through here. I have realized so much and never want to look
back! I love you guys and I will be looking forward to next week. Have a
fun, safe New Years... you know we will....well...I can't guarantee safe ;)
Elder Clev
![]() |
| The 4 Golden Boys |
![]() |
| Pres. and Sister Hintze, Elder Cleverly with Comp Elder "Stin" Smith |
![]() |
| Bowling on P-Day |
![]() |
| On top of the roof checking out the view |
![]() |
| Matching Christmas Shirts...Christmas tree w/angel Moroni on top! |
![]() |
| View from the Roof.... |
![]() |
| "Deep Thoughts" |
![]() |
| Remembering the advice from his good friend Elder Gottschalk who returned home last week... |
![]() |
| Proud of their matching Christmas shirts |

















0 comments:
Post a Comment