Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2, 2013

1.  How was your Thanksgiving with the Pres?
It was freakin sweet!!! 

2. Do you know if you get to Skype for the Christmas call or just call?  I will get a skype account set up for you just in case and email you the log in info next week.
I'm pretty sure Skype

3. Have you eaten any strange foods or anything that was gross?
Um No...I eat everything... there hasn't been the greatest things.. like pumpkin with miel (honey) and other stuff ..the whole thing was like black and wasn't that great and they drink oatmeal in this drink stuff not for breakfast...but nothing gross.

4.  Have you checked in the store for the Probiotics?
No sorry..I will.  I have been healthy so I try staying out of that place haha


Sounds like a usual holiday week haha. It probably was more enjoyable though because I wasn't there.  I know you were hinting at that haha. That's too bad about the Black Friday because I so would  have gone all out.. you know that no one can replace me though ...especially Austin and Cass! Thats so weird that the Football Banquet is tonight...I remember that like it was yesterday! Good memories to say the least but always more to come! Which leads me to my week...

So we did have Thanksgiving and it was way different but still really nice. It wasn't all of our mission because it was split into two days and we were the first. It was good to see old MTC buddies and all that but the best was the talks by our mission Pres and his wife. I know I always say it but I have the coolest mission parents! Paulson is friends with their son from the MTC and says he is his and mine missing piece haha....He says we  are partying at Presidents house after the mish haha. But the food was good and I ate a ton but not as much as a usual Thanksgiving. Mom.. its wrong to say but I think I am gaining weight out here haha! Its because I eat everything even if its something I hated at home. I have learned to like food in general haha... my comp calls me a black hole. Like yesterday, we ate after fasting and ate a ton at our house because we didn't think we would eat the rest of the day... well after a cita we passed by a members house and they were having a graduating party and gave us all this food and we had to stuff it all down haha. But I have ate some good things.. a little weird things too but I'm trying to expand my food selections.. like next week they have something called pan con pollo... its famous here during Navidad and I wanna try it and will next Domingo so we will see!

More about my week is we had another baptism fecha fall because they didn't come to church but one maintained... Christian did! We should have a baptism next Monday. Also next Monday I should know if I'm training or not so who knows! We also found this way cool family and find out they are recent converts in our area but another zone baptized them and that Ward is way far away. We were so mad because no one notified us and I think thats against the rules but they are way cool so I have an opportunity to strengthen this family in the gospel. Its not all about baptisms but keeping people in the church too. I got some pictures with the crazy family and the book! Haha I had to because the others I wasn't in! Another is with this guy we call "everywhere guy". He is a loco but he is everywhere.  I have even seen him on intercambios! haha so I had to get pic with him. But yeah thats kinda the party here in Layco.  Its weird.. its my last week of training...I'm almost done! 

Well its good to hear you guys are all doing good and having fun! Just keep being the family I know you guys to be! Love you Mom and I am always so grateful for you! Oh and Paulson got peanut m&ms and they didn't melt so peanut butter ones could come here! :)
Love you!
Elder Clev 











"Everywhere Guy"


0 comments:

Post a Comment