Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28, 2014~ "Those Who Move Forward with a Happy Spirit will find that things Always Work Out"

1. Yay!  I am glad you got the package...but you didn't say anything about if you enjoyed it...Did all the candy survive?   
Yeah and was freakin good! Sorry to say its all gone now....

2.  15 lbs huh?  Wow!  Its hard to believe that much of a gain with all the walking you do...you could never do that at home in that amount of time..haha.  Where did you weigh yourself at? 
Yeah I'm loving the weight.  I weighed at a members house... they are US citizens and have a really nice house so yes it was accurate

3.  You need to make sure you are staying hydrated...with water...it will help with the headaches...and you should carry the Ibuprofen in your bag so you always have it with you. 
Yeah yeah the water bottle is annoying... usually we just buy a bag of water at the tiendas cuz they are everywhere.

4. Any baptisms lined up?
Almost... we are working on it

Well there is not too much to comment on this week from you letter.  Thats cool though that Ryan is doing so good..  It will help him when he is a senior.. to be the head guy. I'm glad you enjoyed the week with chocolate strawberries... enjoy that because there are some people who don't get that opportunity hint hint. Well onto my crazy week....

The number 3 is a weird number. It can be great like the 3 Nephites or bad like 3 batteries when you need 4 haha... that analogy sucked! Keep this number in mind.... Elder Talla is awesome, great teacher and way cool guy. People mess up and I know that he has repented and is ready to work.  We have so much fun.  He isn't like Elder Gonzalez but still way fun and more outgoing....different but not worse at all. My OTHER comp haha yes I had another crazy week and now I have 2 comps hahaha! Elder Goodman from Salt Lake. He lived in my house before and his comp was from here and was waiting for his visa for Argentina. This past week he got his visa and left so now there are 3 of us! haha I do struggle with him as he is a good guy but a little different. One... he is never wrong and its so annoying haha... also out of all of us he has the least amount of time but thinks he knows more than us and has a lot of experience.  He also tries way too hard to bring the Spirit and sometimes ruins moments. He isn't as bad as he sounds but it hasn't been like my other comps. I'm glad I have Elder Talla though because we joke so much and the people can be so rude to Elder Goodman.  All his investigators like us more and more than once he has been asked why his Spanish sucks and mine is so good.   But all is good in the neighborhood. It is fun to be in a trio at times as when one is feeling down the others can make it more fun. Also the power of some of our lessons can be awesome... its hit or miss right now but we are working on it. So now I have one huge area as we work in both my area and his area so to tell you the truth I would like to tell you about everyone we teach but its a lot haha. The most golden are the Family Cedillos in my old area... Antonio, his wife Carmen, their son Cristofer, and their nephew Julio.  They are all way cool and invited us to Carmen's B-day party this Wednesday so we can talk to all of their family who are all neighbors. Antonio is so cool and really wants the best for his young family and they are truly looking to change their lives and put God in their lives more. He has so much respect for us and they really are the coolest people.  We are hoping to put baptism dates with them this Wednesday so pray to help us! Well I don't have too much more as I have been running from area to area this week and can't remember too much but just know I'm doing great. Also I am learning so much from the experiences I am having and I am growing in every aspect that I wouldn't have if I never went on a mission. I have been so blessed and hope you guys know how blessed you guys are too.

Speaking of being blessed you will never guess where we are going! TACO BELL for lunch today with Prez ..just our zone! I'm so pumped and Prez said he is paying.  He really is the coolest guy ever and the best Christlike example I know in my life.... the guy does no wrong. Well I hope you guys have a good week... Love you Mom and Fam and Friends!
Elder Clev





Elder Talla with Elder Cleverly

0 comments:

Post a Comment