1. Baptisms this week?
and confirmed!
2. Do you have cool people in your District? How many?
Yeah...I just have 4 in my district~ Elder Ewles from Florida and Elder Melendez from Costa Rica ...he has really good English!
3. What do you mean you are getting tired of the email thing? You don't like emailing us anymore?
haha Mom I would rather just talk to people in person now!!!
4. Have you talked with Pres. lately...like interviews or anything?
Yup this past week I did....I think you know these things already ...who you talking to?!
5. Are there Couple Missionaries there in Belize City with you guys?
Yeah there are... they are named the Tagues... they are super cool they are over Belize City Zone which includes San Pedro so I already knew them.
6. What is your apartment/house like there?
The house is nice just lacks an oven and AC hahahaa ...I was used to that stuff!
Thanks for the article.... it was super cool to read...Man I'm proud of him! Nice to hear they won the series against Layton too woo woo... too bad they couldn't sweep them but don't matta! Tell Ryan to keep it up and just work hard and party hard! haha ....no one ever writes me anymore... everyone too cool for me now?!
I LOVE IT! Dad getting heated? man I missed it!!!!!!!! thats awesome haha... sorry I'm not the best influence am I? haha
Tell Stock to keep going in b-ball ...that is sick he has more potential than any of us did! Anyways keep everyone focused so they can play good.
As for my week it was a really really good one! We were able to have the baptisms and they could be really solid in the church! We are hoping to baptize her son and daughter this Saturday actually so we'll see what happens! We also were able to have 10 investigators in church and the place is just booming! Now comes the bad news...I think you jinxed me mom when you asked me about pupusas but I'm headed back to El Salvador... thats what Pres told me in my interview. We had a good talk as always and yeah he kinda drilled it in my head I was going back haha then he asked me if I had anything and I just told him..."well just get me a good seat on the plane then" hahaha. But yeah so maybe the end of the month I don't know when I'll be going back! I'm sad just because I do love the city, my comp because we work hard and are doing work!, and wish I could have more time here. I really do love the people here! Sorry my emails get worse and worse...I'm still doing great and loving life and having good experiences just done with the whole typing thing haha ...you guys will hear all about it in person probably more than you want to anyways so yeah have a good week, love life and yeah Love you mom!
Elda Clev
 |
| Baptism! |
 |
| "Don't STOP believin".....By the way the tie I have on is homemade! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment