1. So did you end up going and doing anything to celebrate your 1 year?
Haha not really...I was really busy this week!
2. How are things going with Angel?
He came to church we just need the permission from his family!
3. Do all the missionaries there still have to be in early or did they change it back?
nah all is good
4. Is next week change week again?
Yes... freak time flies
Sounds like a fun time with the moms. If they are as fun as their kids are I can't even imagine how that was haha! Ryan freak haha guess he is not as smooth as I ever was hahaha nah hopefully he learns his lesson ...something I didn't do till now oopss! haha well onto the week!
This week was rockin! We had our temple activity and it was such a success! We had about 50 people from here go and the mission reached the goal of having 1000 people! This coming week the mission goes to the temple. I'm pretty sure us tomorrow. Sorry I am gonna jump around a lot. We had a lot of service cutting corn, picking beans.. yes I am now a beaner hahahahah. We also had a branch activity with all the corn we picked and had a corn festival and we started a futbol tournament. There are 6 teams and you know we are gonna win! haha We played a mini tourney and our team won it all wooo! Also my district is growing in potencial! We have 15 possible baptisms! I'm so stoked but bummed too because changes are soon and Pres has given me the heads up I am probably boogeying. Sorry this is so short this week... hopefully the pictures tell the stories though. I love you guys and am doing great! Gospel love! Love you Mom and Fam.. Do work this week!
Elder Clev
| Temple! |
| "Black Man Air" |
| The District |
| Pirate! |
| "Beards for Daysss" |
| "Beach bum long hur dont cur!" |
| Ninja Turtles! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment