Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August 20, 2013


1. What is your room like there?
my room is nice.  We just got hot water though.  Showers were terrible before that.

2. What is your schedule like daily?
 My schedule is study study study then teach and study some more haha.

3.  How many roommates do you have? and where are they from?
I have 3 roomates then me. There is Elder Williams from Rexburg (his twin is going to my mission and is in my district.. both of them are future apostles) Then Elder Roberts from Centerville he is sweet!  They both go to Honduras then there is my companion. I love my room

4.  Have you had trouble getting up in the mornings?
 Um no.. not really.  I'm actually doing really good... jokes on you!

5. Have you been taking pictures?
Not really cuz I never brought it with me but I'm gonna start.  Ask Andrea for the picture of me and Marshal. Plus I had to charge the camera.

So my comp has some things that can bug.. he HAS to walk in step with me... it drives me nuts and he is always asking to play the piano during free time. But I do love the guy because he has to adjust to me who gives everyone crap haha. I don't compare myself I actually love the Spiritual Giants!  The people I love more than anything are the Latinos here. I starting talking to them with my little Spanish and they are the funniest and nicest people ever.  I love them! My first latino friend left today for Mexico City.  His name is Elder Lopez.   He gave me his email so I could write him.. so I will! This is my time to serve and I'm loving it although I'm more anxious to get out haha!   So the devotionals aren't just talks down here they are the best ever! We watched a recorded one by Elder Bednar and Austin Tate was singing in it! haha.. that was really good but the best was the 1st live connected worldwide devotional ever by Elder Scott. It was one of the best talks ever and I needed it at the moment. He gave those learning a new language an apostolic blessing for help.  It was THE coolest thing ever! I'm lucky cuz devotionals are Tuesdays and thats also P-day! Hey and I also found my volleyball group to play with for gym and its funny because the nickname they call me is ¨puño de oro¨ which is fist of gold.. just like at home!   That's sweet about Ryan.  Tell him I am proud of him and that he is a good player but to always stay humble.  It will only help him more.  Dad, I was thinking down here though and realized I never told you thanks for being the best example in my life.  You have shown and taught me how to be the best I can be and to always stay strong in the church.  I have noticed so many things I do down here are from you, like not caring what I eat now and just putting up with things.  Thanks for showing me how to be a man and putting up with me, your the best Dad and I love you and am glad your my dad.

Well I'm so glad to hear about everything and that everything is good.  Thats so awesome about Zack too! I've made some dumb and smart decisions in my life but a mission is the best one I have made ever!   I love you guys so much! 

P.S. I knew Bailley was in K-marts ward haha.  I would have told you more...I just never had the chance!  It also was sad seeing Marshal leave...I'll see him back in L-town though! and whats Ben's address.  I wanna write him. And Marshal says send packages through mydearmissionary.com its fast and safe I guess... and if you do send a package, send maple syrup down here.  They don't have it ..only chocolate and strawberry ice cream syrups!

"B" for Elder Brock

The District




2 comments:

  1. Good email, Elder Cleverly - good to publicly recognize your Dad's great example. Bishop Dooley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are off and running.

    ReplyDelete